Land for Sale on Koh Rong $79 per sqm min 200 sqm

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Land for Sale on Koh Rong $79 per sqm min 200 sqm

Post by Duncan »

basta.binici wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 pm Please check my new property website: Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem property: Buy, rent, sell:
https://kohrongre.com
You can find lands lower than market price and some good old rental deals sold at good prices.
Koh Rong has become a city. Sihanoukville (25 km to Koh Rong island) is occupied by Chinese investors (96% of all business in Cambodia are owned by Chinese businessman from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau.) Sihanoukville is experiencing a population increase with crazy rate. When I first advertised these lands, there were 2 international flights to Sihanoukville in each week. Now, it is 30 flights from China everyday. And all flights are full.

OK,, Full of ? going both ways.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

Duncan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 pm
basta.binici wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 pm Please check my new property website: Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem property: Buy, rent, sell:
You can find lands lower than market price and some good old rental deals sold at good prices.
Koh Rong has become a city. Sihanoukville (25 km to Koh Rong island) is occupied by Chinese investors (96% of all business in Cambodia are owned by Chinese businessman from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau.) Sihanoukville is experiencing a population increase with crazy rate. When I first advertised these lands, there were 2 international flights to Sihanoukville in each week. Now, it is 30 flights from China everyday. And all flights are full.

More people are coming. Chinese moon festival is over and people have returned back from family gatherings. We are happy that criminals are out.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

basta.binici wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:51 pm You can find lands lower than market price
oxymoron

monstra mihi bona!
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

why is the city so crowded if people are leaving?
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

basta.binici wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:25 am

I dont know how '' full going both ways '' translates to '' Why is the city so crowded if people are leaving ''

I guess we will have to blame it on Google Translate again.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

basta.binici wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:25 am

driving to the airport and the ones going the other way are taxis heading back to collect other people looking to leave.

I spoke with the CCTV guy and he assured me, anyway can I have a little bit of land?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic