Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17027
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2001
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Captain wrote:Yes, that appears to be a tear tattooed under his eye.

He reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family.
He's done killed a man!!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 619
Central African Republic

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by Jerry Atrick » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Being very judgemental here, purely on basis of appearances.

For all we know he could be a pillar of the community back home; minding kids, fixing broken windows, washing cars, member of community watch and has simply been too generous in his philanthropic jaunt through Cambodia and ended up giving all his fortune to a needy tuk tuk driver with a tale of woe.
User avatar
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 pm
Reputation: 75
Cambodia

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by Beerinthemorning » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:18 pm
Being very judgemental here, purely on basis of appearances.

For all we know he could be a pillar of the community back home; minding kids, fixing broken windows, washing cars, member of community watch and has simply been too generous in his philanthropic jaunt through Cambodia and ended up giving all his fortune to a needy tuk tuk driver with a tale of woe.
40000000$ on refugees in KoW.

Zero support for its own residents in KoW.


Looks like the West cares more about third worlders than its own people.....
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 10972
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2321
Tokelau

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by Anchor Moy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:18 pm
Being very judgemental here, purely on basis of appearances.

For all we know he could be a pillar of the community back home; minding kids, fixing broken windows, washing cars, member of community watch and has simply been too generous in his philanthropic jaunt through Cambodia and ended up giving all his fortune to a needy tuk tuk driver with a tale of woe.
40000000$ on refugees in KoW.

Zero support for its own residents in KoW.


Looks like the West cares more about third worlders than its own people.....
:facepalm: It's always someone else's fault.
If you really cared, you would start up a Go Fund Me for this guy's beer in the morning.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7981
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3793
Yemen

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by John Bingham » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:32 am

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm


Zero support for its own residents in KoW.

The Australian Embassy is actually one of the more involved and pro-active ones here so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. This guy is an obvious felon, with tattoos on his face and neck and should expect to be pulled up by the traffic police, border officials, drug-enforcement units, gang units etc for the rest of his life just for looking sketchy. Not saying he's necessarily a bad guy, but mutilating his face like that shows that he's not very good at making important choices and is not to be trusted. 8-)
PhnomRon
Expatriate
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Reputation: 42

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by PhnomRon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:41 am

I doubt he was wearing that stupid Versace shirt before they arrested him.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7981
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3793
Yemen

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by John Bingham » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:57 am

PhnomRon wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:41 am
I doubt he was wearing that stupid Versace shirt before they arrested him.
That's a pretty tame Versace shirt in my book. I noticed a resurgence of that horrible elaborate patterned Versace style crap in the past year.

Image

People who wear stuff like this should be ashamed of themselves.
Rogue
Expatriate
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:24 am
Reputation: 21
Honduras

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by Rogue » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:26 am

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:03 pm
Most people have skeletons in the closet but this guy looks like he's got a whole fucking graveyard.
I hope it's who I think it is. He's scary.
PhnomRon
Expatriate
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Reputation: 42

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by PhnomRon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 am

Rogue wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:26 am
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:03 pm
Most people have skeletons in the closet but this guy looks like he's got a whole fucking graveyard.
I hope it's who I think it is. He's scary.
Who do you think it is? A certain Kampot crime writer is going to regret having turned himself in for overstay if this guy is his new cellmate.
User avatar
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 am
Reputation: 319
Canada

Re: Australian ADAM ASHLEY READ Arrested for Overstaying Visa

Post by JUDGEDREDD » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:13 am

John Bingham wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:57 am
PhnomRon wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:41 am
I doubt he was wearing that stupid Versace shirt before they arrested him.
That's a pretty tame Versace shirt in my book. I noticed a resurgence of that horrible elaborate patterned Versace style crap in the past year.

Image

People who wear stuff like this should be ashamed of themselves.
It's called peacocking, when in actual fact all wearer's of this style of apparel appear to be total cockrings.
A Canadian Goose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post