White Bitches Make Miss Cambodia Cry

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: White Bitches Make Miss Cambodia Cry

Post by John Bingham »

Who could believe that women competing in a beauty pageant could be so petty and mean? I'm utterly shocked and appalled, I thought it was all about the sisterhood and "You go girl"?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
oopsfermi
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Post by oopsfermi »

Tits or gtfo.
B1.Barang
Expatriate

Post by B1.Barang »

I feel so sorry for Miss Cambodia to have pressure on not speaking English. It must be very hard for her. I would send cow to speak to Miss Australia and Miss USA so that they can enjoy talking with fun!
In fact, some ladies are working on beauty too much that they do not have time to claim for foreign languages.
However all those people who was speaking are not mistake but they should shut up their mouth and keep their word to yell at their men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

B1.Barang wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 am I feel so sorry for Miss Cambodia to have pressure on not speaking English. It must be very hard for her. I would send cow to speak to Miss Australia and Miss USA so that they can enjoy talking with fun!
In fact, some ladies are working on beauty too much that they do not have time to claim for foreign languages.
However all those people who was speaking are not mistake but they should shut up their mouth and keep their word to yell at their men.

she can speak english a bit but isnt fluent and they were taking the piss out of her for getting lost in their conversations and pretending she understood them when she didnt, and were making fun of her about it, which is even worse i feel, because at least she was trying
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
B1.Barang
Expatriate

Post by B1.Barang »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
B1.Barang wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 am I feel so sorry for Miss Cambodia to have pressure on not speaking English. It must be very hard for her. I would send cow to speak to Miss Australia and Miss USA so that they can enjoy talking with fun!

she can speak english a bit but isnt fluent and they were taking the piss out of her for getting lost in their conversations and pretending she understood them when she didnt, and were making fun of her about it, which is even worse i feel, because at least she was trying
She is very polite and tried her best to smile at them even she did not know what they said. They used to act like that to cow, so no wonder about their reaction to people around. haha!
In Khmer we call ស្អាតតែមុខ តែមាយាទមិនបាន ដូចឆ្កែក្រោមផ្ទះlolzz.
Anyway our Miss universe did so good in performance. Wish her good luck.

Cinnamoncat
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Cinnamoncat »

I got on the Miss America FB page and official website and made a huge complaint.

I found Miss America and her minions to be incredibly cruel. There was no misunderstanding. They were being incredibly narrow-minded and rude.
"Love and Loss in Cambodia: a memoir" available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578537788
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

prahocalypse now wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:40 pm
“It’s difficult because Khmer isn’t a very [widespread] language [while] some of the Latin-speaking girls had two translators,
Wow. Some of the girls speak Latin.
Magna voce rideo
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Cinnamoncat wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:47 am I got on the Miss America FB page and official website and made a huge complaint.
This is a Miss Universe pageant, no? The lady's sash says Miss USA...I think Miss America is another thing altogether.....

...either way, it seems to me that there are entirely too many of these weird pageant things...

I mean what are these ladies doing so far away from a kitchen...sandwich making is a perishable skill which needs regular practice.

...all jokes aside, Miss Cambodia will be alright...she'll soon fall into the arms of a well-heeled Oknya and never have to work another day in her life.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Brody wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:03 am
Cinnamoncat wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:47 am I got on the Miss America FB page and official website and made a huge complaint.
This is a Miss Universe pageant, no? The lady's sash says Miss USA...I think Miss America is another thing altogether.....

...either way, it seems to me that there are entirely too many of these weird pageant things...

I mean what are these ladies doing so far away from a kitchen...sandwich making is a perishable skill which needs regular practice.

...all jokes aside, Miss Cambodia will be alright...she'll soon fall into the arms of a well-heeled Oknya and never have to work another day in her life.

It will only be weird when we get our own Mr Barang pageant.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

Brody wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:03 am ...all jokes aside, Miss Cambodia will be alright...she'll soon fall into the arms of a well-heeled Oknya and never have to work another day in her life.
What's that expression, if you marry for money, you'll end up earning every penny of it.
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic