I'm Bored To Death

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

I'm Bored To Death

Post by Queef »

What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Drinking cheap beer, trying out sub-par restaurants, and attending something-Cham events is getting really old.

Any good concerts (not the backyard bands playing on Bassac Lane or TTP)? Monster truck shows? Greyhound races? Khmer on Khmer bare knuckle fights? Something?

I work around 10/11 hours a day btw. Hm.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: I'm Bored To Death

Post by fax »

Happy Hour

Happy Pizza

Happy Ending

Miserable life

A poem by fax the great
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:53 pm What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Drinking cheap beer, trying out sub-par restaurants, and attending something-Cham events is getting really old.

Any good concerts (not the backyard bands playing on Bassac Lane or TTP)? Monster truck shows? Greyhound races? Khmer on Khmer bare knuckle fights? Something?

Guess you need a girlfriend with a big, big family. A family that's poor and want to take you everywhere.

Spoiler:
Hey, It works for me .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Some foreigners invent their own unique hobbies, such as photographing shirtless barangs.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Bored people are boring
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Duncan wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 pm
Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:53 pm What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Guess you need a girlfriend with a big, big family. A family that's poor and want to take you everywhere.

Spoiler:
Hey, It works for me .
I am dating a Khmer girl atm, but what all her family does is go to river during their free time, fish, and talk about "loy" and "kandouille". I introduced a more interesting topic once (interesting to me, at least), and all I got was a bunch a blank stares followed by an avalanche of "yes".

They're also also too well-off to be poor and too poor to be rich, which is good, since I'm in the same situation.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:09 pm Bored people are boring
ok.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

You could become a prolific poster like since banned member That Genius and fill in your days that way.. :salut:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Duncan wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
Hey, It works for me .
I am dating a Khmer girl atm, but what all her family does is go to river during their free time, fish, and talk about "loy" and "kandouille". I introduced a more interesting topic once (interesting to me, at least), and all I got was a bunch a blank stares followed by an avalanche of "yes".

They're also also too well-off to be poor and too poor to be rich, which is good, since I'm in the same situation.
'Loy' is an issue often discussed, the other word (kandouille), unless I misunderstand, is not.

I must say the word 'Khmer girl' together with 'atm' in one sentence looks funny. Do't let Explorer see it..... He will come up with 25 good reasons for you to change her for a uni student.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Start a group for bored expats. You could call it Barang Over the Regular Every Day or B.O.R.E.D.

You could be a bored member or even chairman of the bored.

Obviously, I'd be happy to join.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic