I'm Bored To Death

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I'm Bored To Death

Post by Kammekor »

Queef wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:34 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:30 pm
Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:14 pm
still not sure what your "Kadette" is, and i can only guess your "Kandouille" is "Kaduey" (slang term for a womans vagina)??
"Kadette" as in "Kdet" as for "ass/butt"
yeah can see it now youve written it haha thanks, when i first looked i thought he was talking about Kador and Kaduey and thought i was missing out on a variant i wasnt familiar with, didnt think about the arse hahahah
I just figured it was like an Andouille sausage with a K. Kandouille. But it's actually Kaduey. The more you know! Kador though? I thought it was more like "kadoh"... "Kdet" it is. Thanks for that one. I just felt bad spelling it like this "cadet"
Yes, k'dor is the shortened slang for that piece of the body, but the r is hardly pronounced. An h is appropriate..

Cambodians tend to pronounce the r at the end of a word as an h, and drop an r in the middle of a word.

Just ask any Cambodian to pronounce the name Marco. It will either become Maco (dropped r) or a vowel will be added and it becomes Ma-re-co.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm "Kadette" as in "Kdet" as for "ass/butt"
That's a new one for me...I've always called Khmer women's asses - Koot, as in Koot sa'at.

Is one more vulgar than the other?
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Brody wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:58 pm
Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm "Kadette" as in "Kdet" as for "ass/butt"
That's a new one for me...I've always called Khmer women's asses - Koot, as in Koot sa'at.

Is one more vulgar than the other?
"Kdet" is more vulgar, using "Koot" is ok
Don't forget the water buffalo
Rogue
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by Rogue »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 pm
Duncan wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Guess you need a girlfriend with a big, big family. A family that's poor and want to take you everywhere.

Spoiler:
Hey, It works for me .
I am dating a Khmer girl atm, but what all her family does is go to river during their free time, fish, and talk about "loy" and "kandouille". I introduced a more interesting topic once (interesting to me, at least), and all I got was a bunch a blank stares followed by an avalanche of "yes".

They're also also too well-off to be poor and too poor to be rich, which is good, since I'm in the same situation.
'Loy' is an issue often discussed, the other word (kandouille), unless I misunderstand, is not.

I must say the word 'Khmer girl' together with 'atm' in one sentence looks funny. Do't let Explorer see it..... He will come up with 25 good reasons for you to change her for a uni student.
Loy? Too frequently discussed... "kandouille/ kandette" (yes, that part of the human body) comes up in conversations when I'm hanging out with the brothers and uncles. For some reason, they must think that all foreigners are whore mongers. They're very welcoming people though. All of them.

Yes, atm. Nothing is permanent. I'd like to take her back home, but it would break my heart to see her lose her high-paying job here only to work at Walmart as a greeter. And no, I don't have the energy/ desire to date another #metoo feminazi. I've had my fair share in California. Sorry Explorer.

So besides hanging out with the in laws, what else is there to do?
"kandouille/ kandette" (yes, that part of the human body)
i think i know what you mean, but i dont think ive ever seen it written/heard like that?
Yes, atm. Nothing is permanent. I'd like to take her back home, but it would break my heart to see her lose her high-paying job here only to work at Walmart as a greeter. And no, I don't have the energy/ desire to date another #metoo feminazi. I've had my fair share in California. Sorry Explorer.
i think you missed the joke on this one bro, he was talking about Khmer girls and ATM(machines)

regard to things to do...
i went to City Golf Club the other day and did 9 holes of Pitch and Put, costs $15 + $5 for balls (can rent clubs there too, one friend had his own and me and another mate shared) lots of cute girls there to be your personal caddie, $5 tip for her at the end, you also get a free go on the driving range (about 50 balls but i didnt count) to warm up before going round, im not a golfer but it was a good crack and killed an afternoon - http://www.citygolfcambodia.com/Site/

DIB club on Koh Pich is a nice place to chill out for the afternoon too, big swimming pool, they do food and drinks there, nice place - https://www.asialifemagazine.com/cambodia/dib-club/

theres Cinemas at Aeon Mall http://www.majorcineplex.com.kh/cinema/theatre, City Mall & Exchange Square https://legend.com.kh/browsing/

i often like to go chill out at a Spa in the afternoons, watch a movie while chilling in the hot tub, and have Sauna and Steam then go upstairs for an hour massage, $7 all inc
i often like to go chill out at a Spa in the afternoons, watch a movie while chilling in the hot tub, and have Sauna and Steam then go upstairs for an hour massage, $7 all inc

You got a link, or links, to this 7 dollar movie, spa, hot tub, massage dealio? Sounds perfect with beer. :hattip:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Rogue wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:26 pm You got a link, or links, to this 7 dollar movie, spa, hot tub, massage dealio? Sounds perfect with beer. :hattip:
Yeah, come on JL
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

The new cambodia is boring
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Queef wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:34 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:30 pm
Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:14 pm
still not sure what your "Kadette" is, and i can only guess your "Kandouille" is "Kaduey" (slang term for a womans vagina)??
"Kadette" as in "Kdet" as for "ass/butt"
yeah can see it now youve written it haha thanks, when i first looked i thought he was talking about Kador and Kaduey and thought i was missing out on a variant i wasnt familiar with, didnt think about the arse hahahah
I just figured it was like an Andouille sausage with a K. Kandouille. But it's actually Kaduey. The more you know! Kador though? I thought it was more like "kadoh"... "Kdet" it is. Thanks for that one. I just felt bad spelling it like this "cadet"
na its K'dor, two consonants joined together, pronounced the same as La'or (good) but with a Ka and a Dor :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:28 pm
Rogue wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:26 pm You got a link, or links, to this 7 dollar movie, spa, hot tub, massage dealio? Sounds perfect with beer. :hattip:
Yeah, come on JL
its on street 200 :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Go it manor guest house boutique and look for the tuktuk driver about 55ish, he can take you to the kick boxing Fri sat and sun for a fee, plus get back backstage and end up on telly if you pay some guard 1$.

Was a decent night.

They're basically held at one of any local TV stations.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

My girls have a great laugh when mum says gdooey gdaw. Why is it so funny Jamie?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic