I'm Bored To Death

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I'm Bored To Death

Post by Kayve »

What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Drinking cheap beer, trying out sub-par restaurants, and attending something-Cham events is getting really old.
Time to drink expensive whiskiy then !!!
Any good concerts (not the backyard bands playing on Bassac Lane or TTP)? Monster truck shows? Greyhound races? Khmer on Khmer bare knuckle fights? Something?
There's live band everywhere around town, it might take a while to try them all. For bigger concert, there was Charlie Puth last time or the Toyota Charity Orchestra.
Monster truck ? Only in Murica. Khmer on Khmer ? On TV or if you want some real live action: Sen Sok, Russey Keo or St 2004 at night (your best choice !) if you're lucky, sometime around Pontoon.

Else go full KTV and become a proficient singer like our lovely mod !

I work around 10/11 hours a day btw. Hm.
+ Workout + GF. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:14 pm
still not sure what your "Kadette" is, and i can only guess your "Kandouille" is "Kaduey" (slang term for a womans vagina)??
"Kadette" as in "Kdet" as for "ass/butt"
Don't forget the water buffalo
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm
still not sure what your "Kadette" is, and i can only guess your "Kandouille" is "Kaduey" (slang term for a womans vagina)??
yeah can see it now youve written it haha thanks, when i first looked i thought he was talking about Kador and Kaduey and thought i was missing out on a variant i wasnt familiar with, didnt think about the arse hahahah
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Any good concerts (not the backyard bands playing on Bassac Lane or TTP)? Monster truck shows? Greyhound races? Khmer on Khmer bare knuckle fights? Something?
There's live band everywhere around town, it might take a while to try them all. For bigger concert, there was Charlie Puth last time or the Toyota Charity Orchestra.
Monster truck ? Only in Murica. Khmer on Khmer ? On TV or if you want some real live action: Sen Sok, Russey Keo or St 2004 at night (your best choice !) if you're lucky, sometime around Pontoon.

haha Lets go! fuck it ill take him to the KTVs down 2004 and kill 2 birds with one stone :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Life is Bored.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

prahocalypse now wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:59 pm
Queef wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:58 pm
I'm learning Mandarin. That should keep me busy for a good minute. It makes more sense in my line of work.
Do you work in a VOIP call centre?
Hehe... Nope. We just work with a lot of Chinese companies.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:15 pm
What is there to do in PP for someone that's under 60 years old? Or for someone that hasn't spent the last 20 years of his/ her life in Cambodia?

Drinking cheap beer, trying out sub-par restaurants, and attending something-Cham events is getting really old.
Time to drink expensive whiskiy then !!!

I work around 10/11 hours a day btw. Hm.
+ Workout + GF. :bow: :bow: :bow:
I switched from Cambodia/ Angkor/ Anchor to Leffe and Hoegaarden. Not the best beers out there, but far better than the local stuff. That one German brewery in PP has got some decent IPAs too.

I went to a festival in Vietnam (Quest). Any hippicrite festival in KOW? Never heard of anything of the kind out here.

There must be some kind of destruction derby somewhere in KOW. I mean when you look at the driving skills of the average Joe... For the real live action, are you for real for real? If that's the case, could give me more details please? Or should I ask Dr. Google? I've seen too many bare knuckle fights around Pontoon. The foreigner always loses. Lame.

Work + Workout + GF = Been doing it since my senior year of college. It isn't that bad really. All you need is discipline. It used to be work + San Diego traffic + surf + workout with the GF + GF.....
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:30 pm
yeah can see it now youve written it haha thanks, when i first looked i thought he was talking about Kador and Kaduey and thought i was missing out on a variant i wasnt familiar with, didnt think about the arse hahahah
I just figured it was like an Andouille sausage with a K. Kandouille. But it's actually Kaduey. The more you know! Kador though? I thought it was more like "kadoh"... "Kdet" it is. Thanks for that one. I just felt bad spelling it like this "cadet"
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

No, I think he means "Kditj", the i like in fish. It's slang for vagina too, just like konduy / k'duy.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:33 pm
Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:15 pm

haha Lets go! fuck it ill take him to the KTVs down 2004 and kill 2 birds with one stone :plus1:
I'd be super down to hit up a KTV. Are they any good near 2004? KTVs are mostly populated by army and gov. guys in my neck of the woods.
Tbh, even if the lady is a temp, I still got respect for her feelings. I don't think she'd particularly like the idea of me being out there chasing a rental...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic