Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

Post by taabarang »

"He ain't going no where. It s near impossible to kill off weeds that easy.'

If you're implying that I don't really have bladder cancer, well I hope you're right. Until that suspicion becomes fact think of me as the snake in your garden. I also like patio duty too.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

taabarang wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:34 pm Taabarang,
I know I am one of your least favourite forum members but your situation had me in tears.

I am so terribly sorry to hear this, nobody deserves to live with pain and I can’t imagine what you are going through emotionally.

You will not be forgotten, I promise I will mention the Glory Hole at least once a month in your honour. ;)
Yeah, well if I get to either heaven or hell I'll check out which place sells bra sizes that fit your aching ego and back.
Lol!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

taabarang wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:52 pm "He ain't going no where. It s near impossible to kill off weeds that easy.'

If you're implying that I don't really have bladder cancer, well I hope you're right. Until that suspicion becomes fact think of me as the snake in your garden. I also like patio duty too.
I think an old goat like you has probably had a lot thrown at you over the years trying to kill you off and you have survived. What makes you think that this is not just another fly to swat at.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I think an old goat like you has probably had a lot thrown at you over the years trying to kill you off and you have survived. What makes you think that this is not just another fly to swat at."

Like your attitude brother Duncan, but this fly carries a stinger and a win/loss record to put mine to shame.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Duncan and Taa: two old goats, lol. You go guys.
Merry Xmas to you both.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

taabarang wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:40 pm "I think an old goat like you has probably had a lot thrown at you over the years trying to kill you off and you have survived. What makes you think that this is not just another fly to swat at."

Like your attitude brother Duncan, but this fly carries a stinger and a win/loss record to put mine to shame.
Duncan, it suddenly dawned on me that when I croak you are the most likely candidate to inherit my mantle of grumpy old fart. Can't blame you bro, it's lonely at the bottom.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I think the majority on this forum (SE Asia) are grumpy old farts.

So are you going to say goodbye or do we just see if you’ve stopped posting, two minutes silence maybe a dedicated thread(s) of your best anecdotes and a beer or two?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

taabarang wrote:
taabarang wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:40 pm "I think an old goat like you has probably had a lot thrown at you over the years trying to kill you off and you have survived. What makes you think that this is not just another fly to swat at."

Duncan, it suddenly dawned on me that when I croak you are the most likely candidate to inherit my mantle of grumpy old fart. Can't blame you bro, it's lonely at the bottom.
Duncan isn’t grumpy, he’s lovely.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Duncan isn’t grumpy, he’s lovely."

I only read your posts for their unintentional humor.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

davegorman wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:38 am I think the majority on this forum (SE Asia) are grumpy old farts.

So are you going to say goodbye or do we just see if you’ve stopped posting, two minutes silence maybe a dedicated thread(s) of your best anecdotes and a beer or two?
1 minute of silence would suffice; a beer or 2 won't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic