Small Asian Woman is Really Angry at Guys with Yellow Fever

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Small Asian Woman is Really Angry at Guys with Yellow Fever

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Joker Poker wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:58 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:45 pm i had dengue last year
its a bitch
Dengue is a bitch, to be sure.

Yellow fever is way more expensive though and seemingly incurable.
Im jaundiced, does that count?
jw85
Expatriate
Austria

Post by jw85 »

taabarang wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:42 pm :friends:
jw85 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 pm Isn't liking a certain group by definition NOT racist?
You're a bit too PC for me. Since when does seduction based on race equate with a violation of anyone's civil rights. Seen in the light of your logic I am not only a racist pig, but guilty of agism too. Worse yet I am totally disinterested in whole groups of fellow primates called men. I should also.add bestiality to this list of suppressed groups.
i didnt suggest that men who like Asian women are racist the OP/'victim' did. maybe address your comment to her mistake in quoting i suspect

racism is negative discrimination based on race yes?

this victim decided to reverse the logic

sad nutter
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I think she makes good points. For a start, what exactly is an "Asian woman"? It's the biggest, most populated and varied continent on Earth. Does it mean Afghani chicks or Bangladeshi babes or the exotic ladies from Timor Leste? I'd guess it erroneously means SE-Asians or Chinese/ Japanese/ Koreans?
So there's this common perception shared by deluded western men and angry western women that these "Asian" women are all demure and subservient dolls. Anyone with experience here knows nothing could be further from the truth. They can be very sweet but they will chop you up if you fuck around with them.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I don't think it carries much meaning to say you like "Asian women." The group is too large and diverse with very different subgroups within. Japanese, Indian, Thai, Cambo, Chinese, etc. all have very different typical traits. China in itself has a number of subgroups, i.e. taller in the north and shorter in the south.

The Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Cambodian women I dated were not similar in any way. You've really got to narrow it down a bit from Asian to the subgroup for it to mean anything.

Better just to say they don't like white women ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:01 am I don't think it carries much meaning to say you like "Asian women." The group is too large and diverse with very different subgroups within. Japanese, Indian, Thai, Cambo, Chinese, etc. all have very different typical traits. China in itself has a number of subgroups, i.e. taller in the north and shorter in the south.

The Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Cambodian women I dated were not similar in any way. You've really got to narrow it down a bit from Asian to the subgroup for it to mean anything.

:good:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Stinkman
Expatriate

Post by Stinkman »

Kayve wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm It seems like dating an asian men would be the solution to her rant
But if the asian men she dates happen to prefer asian women, then they are obviously just satisying their asian-female fetsishes through her, and the poor girl is back to square one.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Saw this and thought of this thread 🤣
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:01 am I don't think it carries much meaning to say you like "Asian women." The group is too large and diverse with very different subgroups within. Japanese, Indian, Thai, Cambo, Chinese, etc. all have very different typical traits. China in itself has a number of subgroups, i.e. taller in the north and shorter in the south.

This.

I think it's a case of disillusionment with regular aussie white women. They all wanna be blokes these days and have lost their femininity in the process. Mostly big, demanding and have a chip on their shoulder about women's rights and equality.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Stinkman wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:47 am
Kayve wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm It seems like dating an asian men would be the solution to her rant
But if the asian men she dates happen to prefer asian women, then they are obviously just satisying their asian-female fetsishes through her, and the poor girl is back to square one.
That's right coz don't asian men prefer white skinned girls? :lol:

Poor girl left with no options.. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic