Off the rails in KoW

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2566
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1099
Cambodia

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by clutchcargo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 pm

jw85 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:20 pm
i love the smell of fresh asphalt in the morning
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 711
New Zealand

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Hotdigr wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm
I would love to catch up with you for a beer one day Trapper.If you make it to Kampot again this time then send me a msg ay! :beer1:
I've offered to meet him for beers every time hes claimed to be in Cambodia, my shout...he has never taken me up on the offer, most likely because he hasn't actually been in Cambodia.
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Reputation: 179

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by Hotdigr » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 pm
Hotdigr wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm
I would love to catch up with you for a beer one day Trapper.If you make it to Kampot again this time then send me a msg ay! :beer1:
I've offered to meet him for beers every time hes claimed to be in Cambodia, my shout...he has never taken me up on the offer, most likely because he hasn't actually been in Cambodia.
I have a couple of mates here who met him in Sihanoukville last year and had a couple of beers with him. Ya Ting Pom is one of them. He exists, has definitely been here (although I don't know how often or for how long) and is apparently a decent enough bloke in real life, if a little naive
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by Barang chgout » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:Yep, thats me alright.

Of the farking rails within a week of landing.

No chicken farms or khmer beer garden is empty when BITM is in town.



Cold anchor smooth is waiting.

Have a nice day people.
Fuck off cockhead!
Said in the nicest of Australian ways....
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 711
New Zealand

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Hotdigr wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 pm
is apparently a decent enough bloke in real life
Hahaha, I find that extremely hard to believe...a "top bloke'" more like it.

At least some posters have actually confirmed his existence and he has actually been here then, thanks for that Hotdigr...I guess I'm just not worthy of meeting up with him then :D
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11294
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2004
United States of America

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by frank lee bent » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Well maybe jamie should meet him and take him around.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 9329
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1744
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by phuketrichard » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 pm

he reminds me of my younger brother when I was 18 an he was 15,
always wanted to go with me out ....... but just wasn't old enough
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Reputation: 245
Location: Siem Reap
Netherlands

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by Sidewalker » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote:Yep, thats me alright.

Of the farking rails within a week of landing.

No chicken farms or khmer beer garden is empty when BITM is in town.



Cold anchor smooth is waiting.

Have a nice day people.
Fuck off cockhead!
Said in the nicest of Australian ways....
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 6257
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 2156
Yemen

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by John Bingham » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Sidewalker wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 pm

I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?
You don't understand 'Straylian? He was being nice.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9545
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1381
Tokelau

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by Anchor Moy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:47 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 pm
he reminds me of my younger brother when I was 18 an he was 15,
always wanted to go with me out ....... but just wasn't old enough
Lol. Will Trapper ever be old enough ?
And before anyone jumps on me for dissing him. He's been posting the exact same thing on CEO for four years now. It would be great - for him and for the rest of us - if he could change the record.
Surprise us Trapper ! :smileinbox: Like stop complaining and have fun or something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mkilburn2002 and 44 guests