why so much disrespect for those recently passing

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: why so much disrespect for those recently passing

Post by Sidewalker »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:25 pm The above member is banned, as I think we ALL know how this story ends again and again...

Thanks again to everyone in the community's comments on here, and it looks like we mostly agree on the same things, to similar degrees.

Us on the Mod Team have been discussing this, and I'll be sure to update this topic soon.

:hattip:
one of your mods gave a +karma point to this post to this post:
Fuck off cockhead!
Said in the nicest of Australian ways....
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

He probably removed his karma point, after I wrote this:
John Bingham wrote: ?
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Sidewalker wrote: ?
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 pm

I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?

You don't understand 'Straylian? He was being nice.

I needed some time, but now I understand why a other Aussie gave him a +karma point for his post, thank you for the explanation. :beer3:

He gave also a +karma point to this post:
Sidewalker wrote:

Barang chgout wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Yep, thats me alright.

Of the farking rails within a week of landing.

No chicken farms or khmer beer garden is empty when BITM is in town.

Cold anchor smooth is waiting.

Have a nice day people.

Fuck off cockhead!
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?

Can't read, mate.
Sorry.

So long this is possible, I don't have any faith something change on this site.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I will cry...........
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:00 pm I will cry...........
I will supply the tissues.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Young Jamie picked the right time to go awol. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sidewalker wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:25 pm The above member is banned, as I think we ALL know how this story ends again and again...

Thanks again to everyone in the community's comments on here, and it looks like we mostly agree on the same things, to similar degrees.

Us on the Mod Team have been discussing this, and I'll be sure to update this topic soon.

Fuck off cockhead!

I needed some time, but now I understand why a other Aussie gave him a +karma point for his post, thank you for the explanation. :beer3:

Sidewalker wrote:

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Yep, thats me alright.

Have a nice day people.

Fuck off cockhead!

Can't read, mate.
Sorry.

Did you report the post? I didn't see it if so.

I think it's also important that we don't get so easily offended by words as well, especially if it's clearly just banter, etc.

And as always, you are welcome to discuss this with me or anyone else on the Mod Team via PM if you'd like. Again, I think it's clear the community as a whole would like us to make sure to get rid of the disrespectful comments when people die and the unnecessary insults some members like to throw around, but we're not trying to clean this place up to be a fucking sterile church or anything.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 pm
Sidewalker wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Fuck off cockhead!

Sidewalker wrote:

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Yep, thats me alright.

Have a nice day people.

Fuck off cockhead!

post296256.html#p296256
Can't read, mate.
Sorry.

Did you report the post? I didn't see it if so.

I think it's also important that we don't get so easily offended by words as well, especially if it's clearly just banter, etc.

And as always, you are welcome to discuss this with me or anyone else on the Mod Team via PM if you'd like. Again, I think it's clear the community as a whole would like us to make sure to get rid of the disrespectful comments when people die and the unnecessary insults some members like to throw around, but we're not trying to clean this place up to be a fucking sterile church or anything.
Why should I report this post, if one of the mods gave a +karma point for that post?
I reported one time a post, but he gave me a one day ban!
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

#1.... I can't see my Karma points, nor care.
# Australians are now searching for a more offensive word than cunt, coz every cockhead is immune to cunt now. Unless you call them a shit cunt.

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Forgot the 2

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

takeoman wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 pm
Been lurking bro but been far too busy Enjoying myself in Pattaya visiting temples n shit :roll: :beer3:
plus im northern english thats used to building site banter, im far to thick skinned to understand half the things people seem to take offence over from words on the internet

but, i do agree agree with the comments about having more strict modding, on the foreign death threads, and due to the support shown on this thread, ill likely be deleting any needlessly trolling posts that family/friends/or any joe blogs might think is inappropriate/offensive
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:54 pm
takeoman wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 pm
Been lurking bro but been far too busy Enjoying myself in Pattaya visiting temples n shit :roll: :beer3:
plus im northern english thats used to building site banter, im far to thick skinned to understand half the things people seem to take offence over from words on the internet

but, i do agree agree with the comments about having more strict modding, on the foreign death threads, and due to the support shown on this thread, ill likely be deleting any needlessly trolling posts that family/friends/or any joe blogs might think is inappropriate/offensive
Pattaya beats KoW hands down.

+1
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic