another us school shooting

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
UKJ
Expatriate

Re: another us school shooting

Post by UKJ »

phuketrichard wrote:come on guys, leave od alone;
he lives in his own little world an gets his kicks out of belittling people. :plus1:
:D Opposites attract. G.Macks affability keeps us here, despite OD's obnoxious rudeness!
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

OrangeDragon wrote:but in case you haven't noticed, most of the site thinks your subjective "truth" it complete horseshit... and for sure those who know you in person do.

repeating it won't make anyone stop looking at you like the homeless "the end is near" guy...
" MOST of the site thinks your subjective "truth" is complete horseshit " - That sounds a bit of a blanket assertion to suit your view.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

I enjoy Sailorman's Rants re the state of the union. His personal perception and experience are just as valid as anyone else's are.

I have wondered many times if OD's objections are designed to be "Clickbait" just to stir up the shit. Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe a thin skinned warrior.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Yeah, I must admit it is good and somewhat refreshing to see someone (American) not pull their punches when talking about the USA. Let's face it, a country divided amongst itself ain't going anywhere good.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hey if anyone has a bad time in their country, they will hate it and rave on and on how bad it is.
Salior seems to have hos share of bad shit happen to him.
I have to, been arrested numerous times , been thru the court system etc etc but still feel its one of the best countries in the world to live an work .

yes its not the same country it used to be an the government is getting into things they never should

But what country has not changed ?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I love my country and have served it, but I hate what my government has become. Thanks for the comments guys and putting up with my rants about what America has become. To keep from being shot by corrupt police and/or police going after my family I had to leave the country I love. I can only hope that I live to see and take part in the coming throwing out of the corruption that has taken over my homeland. (are you listening NSA?)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Milord wrote:I enjoy Sailorman's Rants re the state of the union. His personal perception and experience are just as valid as anyone else's are.

I have wondered many times if OD's objections are designed to be "Clickbait" just to stir up the shit. Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe a thin skinned warrior.
I wouldn't mind them if they weren't A: homophobic and B: painfully repetitive and conspiratorial.

He essentially posts the exact same rant over and over each time... about how he's the victim of the homosexual and feminist court system. He also suggests that he's the victim of it, without providing any information on what he was actually charged with and what he'd done/not done to warrant it, nor any information on why the law firm or judges being homosexual would have any relevance on the matter of their ability to prosecute him.

I have heard in person from those who know him how things apparently went down... as a result have very little sympathy for the bloke, and thus find his "sob story" a little irritating and as I said, horseshit.
he lives in his own little world
how's that junta working out? notice you didn't reply to the "democrawhat?" thread that shows your beloved general expressing himself as the dictator he is.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

he lives in his own little world

how's that junta working out? notice you didn't reply to the "democrawhat?" thread that shows your beloved general expressing himself as the dictator he is.
un not even worthy a response
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

really? him stating that they may not need to ever even bother with elections isn't worth of a response after you so diligently defended him as a shining beacon of benevolent hope for thailand? now who is living in their own little world?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic