Swiss Expat DANIEL EIGENSATZ Dies in Cambodia at Home on Phnom Penh's Riverside

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Swiss Expat DANIEL EIGENSATZ Dies in Cambodia at Home on Phnom Penh's Riverside

Post by frank lee bent »

RIP
andy_morris
Expatriate

Re: Swiss Expat DANIEL EIGENSATZ Dies in Cambodia at Home on Phnom Penh's Riverside

Post by andy_morris »

A familiar face. RIP

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:58 pm I've seen this guy a lot in front of La Croisette. How old was he? Coz seems too young. RIP
He must have been about 57. That's the death zone.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreigner Dies in Daun Penh Drug Dealer/Pharmacist's Home

Post by BklynBoy »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:30 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm :beer3: i know a guy who is large who lives down there,works on the riverside as the front man for the restraunt on the next street from 136st,pray its not him. :please:
I'm afraid it's exactly who you think it is. Daniel Eigensatz who works at La Croisette?

From his own Facebook:

"R.I.P.
It is with regret that we communicate the death of DANIEL

We just found he in his house, police take his body and sent to Pagoda, where waiting for Family, relatives or Friends.

We want to contact his Family to inform.
We still don't have next step.

Wrote by La Croisette Team
that is find in mourning for his death.
Any contact please come to La Croisette, St144
or pm Chef Eder Silva"

ImageImageImageImageImage

And the same person who told CEO who this was also said the landlord is a pharmacist not a drug dealer.

RIP Daniel
I met that dude once in passing years ago... I think it was at a place called "swiss bar" in GSM... he seemed nice.. he was too young to die... what was the cause of death??
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Why are expats constantly surprised by other expats dying in their 50s? It's the norm, it's not an aberration. It's like someone in the early 1800s saying "Napoleon died at 51? I can't believe it."
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:20 pm Why are expats constantly surprised by other expats dying in their 50s? It's the norm, it's not an aberration. It's like someone in the early 1800s saying "Napoleon died at 51? I can't believe it."
Everyone in my Family lives into their 90's. Fifty seems too young to die. If there's going to be a heart problem, that's the age when it will show up though. Past that, you should be good if you take care of yourself.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Yes, but; Cambodia.
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

A pharmacist deals in drugs. Legal drugs.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

RIP. He was a good front man for them.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Daniel was a gentleman.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic