New Holiday Rental Kep

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

New Holiday Rental Kep

Post by whiteribbon »

Enjoy and discover Kep from your own private pool villa.

Offering views on the huge tropical garden and swimming pool from every room, you will wake up rejuvenated.

Located in the middle of nature but close enough to take the bike to Crab Market, go hike in Kep National Park or search for the Hidden beaches.

End your day watching the beautiful sunsets over the mountain from the garden while the barbecue sizzles in the background. Your stay in Villa Khun will be a memorable one.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Our villa has 2 bed and bathrooms, a beautiful open plan living area and kitchen, tropical garden with swimming pool and barbecue area, covered parking and free pick-up from any location in Kep.

If you want to book or more information, contact me! Opening offer prices start at $95 a night for the whole villa. Free bikes during your stay and pick-up included.
More pics here: http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/villa-khun.html?lang=en
just noise, white noise
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: New Holiday Rental Kep

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Is this the house you were renting prior to your home being built? It's a beautiful looking home and location :thumb:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

very nice looking villa and very affordable for a family
As one who has hosted a villa here in Phuket, suggest you offer a chef and a maid to do shopping for the guests
will add value to ur villa

also not sure if u do already but get it on airbnb. :beer3:

ur way under-priced, look what they offer for $659/night
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12216834?l ... s=gsXaR7nH

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 am very nice looking villa and very affordable for a family
As one who has hosted a villa here in Phuket, suggest you offer a chef and a maid to do shopping for the guests

I agree.
Double the price for Airbnb and throw in a chef and maid and maybe offer a personal guide, for a fee, to give potential guests the opportunity to better experience everything Kep has to offer.
Depending how far you want to go with this the guide could be really hands on and you could offer a complete hands held service from the moment your guests arrive in the country to seeing them safely onto the next leg of their journey.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

thing is booking.com charges average 15%, airbnb is only 3%

We had a personal manager at our villa, arranged a chef, had a few restaurant menus the guest could order from, a driver if they wanted, also did shopping for them BEFORE they arrived so they didn't have to bother, ( a BIG deal in Kep where there is no shopping)
air bnb is more about host/guest relationships...

we did 75% of our occupancy thru airbnb
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
jw85
Expatriate
Austria

Post by jw85 »

very good price
Maberdeen
Tourist

Post by Maberdeen »

OP - Place looks great. Think I will make a booking soon

You should do well with those prices
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:51 pm Is this the house you were renting prior to your home being built? It's a beautiful looking home and location :thumb:
thank you, I live next door indeed so always on hand if anything is needed.
just noise, white noise
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

IraHayes wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:16 am
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 am very nice looking villa and very affordable for a family

I agree.
Double the price for Airbnb and throw in a chef and maid and maybe offer a personal guide, for a fee, to give potential guests the opportunity to better experience everything Kep has to offer.
Depending how far you want to go with this the guide could be really hands on and you could offer a complete hands held service from the moment your guests arrive in the country to seeing them safely onto the next leg of their journey.
I'm trying to avoid doing airbnb for now, always managed to get good occupancy rates without using them before so gonna wait a bit with that. Just want to get some bookings in now at a reasonable price so I can get some feedback on things I may have to adjust before I start my full on advertising and higher the prices (a bit) when everything is perfect.

Think guests that rent a complete villa like their privacy so my cleaner will also not come while they are there unless if they request it. And at request I can arrange anything for my guests of course, even do their shopping.
just noise, white noise
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

really curious why ur relying on booking com and paying 15% rather than going with airbnb?
We found the guests via airbnb were much better, stayed longer, ( we had a 3 night minimum in high season) and not adverse to spending money than those we got via agoda ,booking.com or the other engines we used
ur villa should be getting $150-200/night dec-april min. with 20% increase Dec22-Jan 5th going on what else is available in Kep
we arranged with the guest when they would like the maids to come an they were available any time from 8 am to 7 pm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic