British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kieran.thomas
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by kieran.thomas »

Brody wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:32 pm
The original news story was innocuous enough...drunken/shouty/negative drug test.

Just let it go at that, it could have been a lot worse.

Now he's posting shirtless pics to Cam Nivag and generally coming across as a bit of a tool.

Stop posting Kieran.
You raise a good point, Brody.

I must say, this is the first time I've been subject to so much media attention. I was only trying to defend my reputation, and I am sorry if I am coming across as unscrupulous, or a tool.

I've never been publicly accused of being a drug addict before, so I am not very experienced in the best way to respond. The shirtless pic was only to serve as contrast to the horrifying image taken of me more-than-half-naked in a police station looking very thin and gaunt, and my logic was that given 12,000 people have seen that image, there can't be much harm in me being embarrassed or ridiculed any more than I already have by posting a more accurate depiction with the intent of negating any suspicion that I might be suffering from substance addiction.

I do concede, however, that you are correct in that it probably wasn't a wise decision. It obviously didn't have the intended effect.

I have told my story, and feel satisfied to leave it at that.

I will indeed take your advice.

Thanks, Brody.

Kieran out. :thumb:
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by davegorman »

Media attention? It’s one localised forum. Don’t get above your station. This isn’t Instagram.

One question. Have you ever partaken in meth or any other class A drug?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Is it coincidence that the Khmer police seem to like taking photos of felons in their underwear?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:30 pm Is it coincidence that the Khmer police seem to like taking photos of felons in their underwear?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
You may be onto something.
The American Steelworkers Assoc are a known homosexual magnet too. Maybe certain jobs attract ‘moes.
Cop
Steelworker
pro Football
pro Rugby (for 100%)
Driving instructor
Chicken farmer

Etc etc
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

CBA to read all these but imo he's innocent until he proves himself guilty by still owning that shitty top!

I need video evidence of it being burnt!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

What is the point in asking Kieran if he ever tried meth? Itried it once and didn't like it. So I never used it again. What's the big deal?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: some people lie about using drugs some do not :bow: :bow:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Captain wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 pm What is the point in asking Kieran if he ever tried meth? Itried it once and didn't like it. So I never used it again. What's the big deal?
When you say you tried it once was that like five minutes ago?
He says he isn’t on meth. I’m just asking a simple question.
jw85
Expatriate
Austria

Post by jw85 »

inordinate amount of interest in making sure he gets ridiculed regardless of what the facts could be
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kieran.thomas wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:21 pm The shirtless pic was only to serve as contrast to the horrifying image taken of me more-than-half-naked in a police station looking very thin and gaunt,

tbh even with a shirt on or off on you still look thin and gaunt, even with the light at the right angle :D :stir: :D

what drugs were planted on you anyway mate?
did you manage to trace back in the end who the driver was?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic