The calm before the storm

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The calm before the storm

Post by Kammekor »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:20 pm NKOTB is not one much for review IIRC, he never really comments on comments. Its possible, and most especially with the busy day that he has no clue of what he has done.
So thread title well chosen then.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:20 pm Its possible, and most especially with the busy day that he has no clue of what he has done.
I considered that. But he has posted multiple times since. Once on a thread concerning the current geopolitical machinations of China and the other, replying to a comment in one of his half dozen marriage threads.

And he was last active at noon today...so I wouldn't say he was overly busy at the moment.

@newkidontheblock

Well, he's aware now.

And since it seems that cock and ballz are permissive, I'm sure a touch of ass-crack wouldn't be out of order:

logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:49 pm I mean, that's one helluva, lush thatch of Neanderthal pubes he's got germinating down there. 5 minutes out in this heat and humidity and he's gotta be frothing up some serious swamp-ball stench.

Let's be honest, when you don't have enough flaccid length to flop beyond your musty hedgerow, it's time to get at it with a weed-wacker.

A nice trim will give the illusion of size. He'll be able to go from looking like an engorged clit to a moderately hung 3 year old.

Actually I'm kind of with epidemiks on this one. Unless he's a far-sighted, functional retard, I'm not fully convinced the photo was inadvertent.
ROFL
Post of the year :sign17:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic