Just be good to me

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Just be good to me

Post by Dario »

Hi all

I've spent most all of my time from 09 through 15 in vietnam & cambodia. Was proposed to get married multiple times in viet, not once in cambodia, but then i didn't get involved with families & stuff here. When in PP, SHV or SR, you're bound to get scored, sooner or later.
The contact list on your phone getting a constant fill.

What i ended up with were 3 absolutely nice, honest, enthusiast, not to mention attractive girls, that would visit me on call.

The reason i'm posting this, is, i just stumbled upon this vid, that i've known for 35 yrs,the song that is, yet just came to fully comprehend right about now.

I don't care about your business with your other customers as long as you're good to me