Thailand is not cheap

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Thailand is not cheap

Post by phuketrichard »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 am
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:01 pm at the end of the day;
who really gives a shit what Trapper says?
I would hope since you've been spouting the same bored record for 27 or is it 28 years they'd think think the same about you.

You're so far up your own arse you're completely missed whats happened in Thailand in the last 10 years. You're only here because you're just another boring old fucker on Thai visa with a bigger audience.

::1) Put a sticky in January of how many years this boring cunt has been in Thailand
2) Put a sticky that Thailand is better than Cambodia in every resect
3) Put a sticky that regardless of you asking for advice on moving from Thailand to Cambodia, your wrong and I'm right because I love the country and I'm not interested in hearing other viewpoints because I've been here and you just don't understand zzzzzzzzz
4) This is the Burma thread, look at me I'm a radical traveller. YOU WERE LATE TO THE PARTY WE WERE THERE YEARS BEFORE

Fed up with reading this attention seeking pricks posts, he's only here because there is more well travelled, informed and intelligent people in Thailand than him
have a bad night? :please:

Obviously as YOU live in Pattaya, you consider Thailand better than Cambodia
Have you ever lived in Cambodia at all?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Duncan wrote:
On prices, quality and variety I would look at moving back to OZ.
^^^Yes this. Same in Canada. Raw foods and ingredients are way cheaper and far better quality. Plus the massive variety of the foods of other cultures. It's the big thing I miss about the home country. Now, if I could only afford apartment rent. :(
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:05 am
Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 am
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:01 pm at the end of the day;
who really gives a shit what Trapper says?
I would hope since you've been spouting the same bored record for 27 or is it 28 years they'd think think the same about you.

You're so far up your own arse you're completely missed whats happened in Thailand in the last 10 years. You're only here because you're just another boring old fucker on Thai visa with a bigger audience.

::1) Put a sticky in January of how many years this boring cunt has been in Thailand
2) Put a sticky that Thailand is better than Cambodia in every resect
3) Put a sticky that regardless of you asking for advice on moving from Thailand to Cambodia, your wrong and I'm right because I love the country and I'm not interested in hearing other viewpoints because I've been here and you just don't understand zzzzzzzzz
4) This is the Burma thread, look at me I'm a radical traveller. YOU WERE LATE TO THE PARTY WE WERE THERE YEARS BEFORE

Fed up with reading this attention seeking pricks posts, he's only here because there is more well travelled, informed and intelligent people in Thailand than him
have a bad night? :please:

Obviously as YOU live in Pattaya, you consider Thailand better than Cambodia
Have you ever lived in Cambodia at all?

Yes and I enjoyed it.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Thailand may not be cheep. Buttt it's being nice about its borders. ..

What yer gonna complain about now, traps?

:smartass:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Thailand is so cheap for expats: Tips on prices here.

What Is The Cost Of Living In Thailand – 2018?
Let’s face it, one of the main reasons people move to Thailand is because it’s pretty cheap, and damn awesome, of course.

But while housing is very affordable, food items can be pretty expensive, particularly if you’re partial to imported foods such as cheese, wine, olives and, errr… Marmite.
But overall, Thailand still ranks as one of the cheapest places to live in SE Asia. Overall, I still find it cheaper than Laos, Malaysia and Cambodia.
https://www.thethailandlife.com/cost-living-thailand
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

India is cheap.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:02 pm India is cheap.
The somewhat still last frontier, although if you need some level mediocrity than it’s Vietnam. Just watching a few of bald and bankrupt and Harolds latest YouTube India stuff is cringe worthy :dragonchase:
deadbutt
Tourist
United States of America

Post by deadbutt »

80 bath beer in Country Roads Soi Cowboy until 8pm...Want to see floppy tits...cost you more of course. Get what you pay for.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Raybull wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 am
The somewhat still last frontier, although if you need some level mediocrity than it’s Vietnam. Just watching a few of bald and bankrupt and Harolds latest YouTube India stuff is cringe worthy :dragonchase:
Yep, india is a sausage fest.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 pm
Raybull wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 am
Yep, india is a sausage fest.
Wacha mean, trapper
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic