Ah, good times. Chinese girl freaks the fuck out on the good shit.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Ah, good times. Chinese girl freaks the fuck out on the good shit.

Post by crob »

Stay classy sihanoukville
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I actually feel a bit sorry for the police. How do you go about dealing with something like that?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

xandreu wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 pm I actually feel a bit sorry for the police. How do you go about dealing with something like that?
If she doesn’t follow verbal orders I would say fire the stun gun to guarantee officer safety while they cuff her.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

fax wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:43 pm
xandreu wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 pm I actually feel a bit sorry for the police. How do you go about dealing with something like that?
If she doesn’t follow verbal orders I would say fire the stun gun to guarantee officer safety while they cuff her.

Did you purposely spell that word backward ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

If you did do the reverse cuff you may get more than a tingle if they hit the tazzer again if you where on the vinegar stroke.......... :adult content: =@
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Yep, def similarities there altho no cambo bladerunners there to put her out of her misery.. :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic