EB VISA 1 YEAR EXTENSION

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bboyfred
Tourist

EB VISA 1 YEAR EXTENSION

Post by bboyfred »

Hi,

I am going to Phnom Penh for 5 days, and it's my first time. I know this might be an old talk in the forum.
Just wanna know the latest update for where is the travel agency u guys can recommend?
If for the area that I can go on my feet and ask around, where is the best area to stay?

I will get a business 30 days visa on arrival, and trying my best to get 1 year eb visa extension before my departure.

Thank u
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: EB VISA 1 YEAR EXTENSION

Post by cautious colin »

bboyfred wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:33 pm Hi,

I am going to Phnom Penh for 5 days, and it's my first time. I know this might be an old talk in the forum.
Just wanna know the latest update for where is the travel agency u guys can recommend?
If for the area that I can go on my feet and ask around, where is the best area to stay?

I will get a business 30 days visa on arrival, and trying my best to get 1 year eb visa extension before my departure.

Thank u
Lucky Lucky Motos is usually a good place to start for a visa. 5 days isn't normally long enough and you will need to be employed in some capacity to get one.

Where to stay depends on what you want, but Russian Market/BKK 1/Riverside are the 3 main areas
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Cannot
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

fax wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 pmCannot
Think so too. One week is fastest, and that's if there's no public holidays. If you arrive with all the correct documents and you head straight to Lucky Lucky from the airport it will still take ate least one week.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

Not always easy to find a week in Cambodia that does not have a holiday
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

fax wrote:Cannot
$1000, possible.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

bboyfred
Tourist

Post by bboyfred »

Thank u for all the replies.

U guys know how much it costs for 1 year extension normally? I've found this LMN Travel&Tours which is pretty good reputation near the riverside.

Thank u
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

bboyfred wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:41 am Thank u for all the replies.

U guys know how much it costs for 1 year extension normally? I've found this LMN Travel&Tours which is pretty good reputation near the riverside.

Thank u
When do you arrive ? If it's in November, you'll be lucky to get it done in 5 days, IMO.
I was told today that any visa extensions would not be ready before the end of the month. That's from Sihanoukville, so it always takes longer, but this is longer than usual.
Water festival is coming up.
There's also a lot of Chinese passports to process now. I saw at least 500 today, stacked up on two desks at the travel agents' being prepared to send up to PP, so who knows what the total numbers are.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Same day turn around costs $100 extra, so yes it is possible...as long as you meet the criteria for a 12 mth EB EOS. The approx cost of a 12 mth EOS is $270 - 290 (depends on agent and location).
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

It'll be my first entry to Cam soon, I'm hoping to extend for 6-12m whilst looking for work.

This seemed pretty on the ball

https://adventureprime.com/get-cambodia ... 018-rules/

I did hear of a 12m EG visa, can anyone confirm / deny?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic