Food vacuum sealer

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Food vacuum sealer

Post by atst »

Where in Phnom Penh can you buy a food vacuum sealer around $50
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Food vacuum sealer

Post by Barang chgout »

Really? Only $50?
As the kids say....
Following.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Well how much are they then and where in Phnom Penh you seem to know buy your answer
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

atst wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 pm Where in Phnom Penh can you buy a food vacuum sealer around $50
Nowhere but you can get one from Cambodia Hotel Supply for around $125
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Thanks
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Buy and Sell section has one for sale....Was over 900$ new....machine weighs about 80 kgs
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:32 pm ...you can get one from Cambodia Hotel Supply for around $125
Slightly reviving an older thread, but which store is this? Internet brings up "SDC Hotel Supply Cambodia" and "Home and Hotel Supply", one in BKK and one more south.

Any other places to get a vacuum sealer? Went to a few brand name stores with no luck, including the one near Lucky on Sihanouk.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Search for 'Phsar Phnom Penh' on Facebook, they have a few home sized models available ranging from $80 - 200.

Ph #: 095747373 (Khmer only)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

A10 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:13 am
Kuroneko wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:32 pm ...you can get one from Cambodia Hotel Supply for around $125
Slightly reviving an older thread, but which store is this? Internet brings up "SDC Hotel Supply Cambodia" and "Home and Hotel Supply", one in BKK and one more south.

Any other places to get a vacuum sealer? Went to a few brand name stores with no luck, including the one near Lucky on Sihanouk.
My "internet" brings it up
If you put in "Cambodia Hotel Supply" to Google, it comes up with the following as the fourth and fifth entry:

Cambodia Hotel Supply - CHS - Home | Facebook
https://web.facebook.com/cambodiahotels ... rdc=1&_rdr

Restaurant Supply Store

Rating: 4.4 - ‎8 votes
Hotel Services Company in Siem Reap, Siemreab-Otdar Meanchey, Cambodia. ... Rambutan Hotel & Resort in Siem Reap - Cambodia. ... PlacesSiem Reap, Siemreab-Otdar Meanchey, CambodiaShopping & RetailRestaurant Supply StoreCambodia Hotel Supply - CHS.

AND:

http://www.cambodiahotelsupply.com/Hote ... ducts.html

... Contact Us · E-Brochure. Factory Outlet in Siem Reap. Imported Products from Thailand. For Hotel, Villa and Home Use. Reasonable Price with High Quality.

http://www.cambodiahotelsupply.com/Hote ... ducts.html

Remember my original reply was:
Kuroneko wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:32 pm
atst wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 pm Where in Phnom Penh can you buy a food vacuum sealer around $50
Nowhere but you can get one from Cambodia Hotel Supply for around $125
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 am Search for 'Phsar Phnom Penh' on Facebook, they have a few home sized models available ranging from $80 - 200.

Ph #: 095747373 (Khmer only)
That looks like a good place :thumb:
It came up with this, but couldn't find price:
https://web.facebook.com/10288455341008 ... =3&theater

Is the store open for customers as well as online orders?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic