Please put me on your ignore list

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Please put me on your ignore list

Post by TOG »

Planning well in advance, I joined this forum pending a permanent move to Cambodia in about a years time. Aim was to ask questions and get information. It started well but hit the buffers when I voiced an opinion supporting Trump, the Libtards surfaced with a vengeance

So, just to make everyone's life easier please put me on your ignore list if you are one of my "followers" and I will do the same so that we can all enjoy the forum without offending anyone.You do not have to read my "drivel" and I do not have to read yours. There is so much first class information on CEO, it seems a shame to be sidetracked.

I have tried to make this humorous and not upset the "senior community" so :please: put me on your ignore list and oh yes, :please: PM Stroppy and the others who gave up and ask them to start posting again. Their contributionwas really good and I am sure you all miss them.

Many thanks for your kindness.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Please put me on your ignore list

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Attention seeking pussy hurt contributions should be posted in the Asinine Arena.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

Guys you are savages loool
He open is heart and you spit on him :facepalm:

TOG don't you think you are to being too dramatic? The forum is a bit heated at this moment but in few days it will return quiet.
ps : good recovery. :hattip:
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Kinetic wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:03 pm Guys you are savages loool
He open is heart and you spit on him :facepalm:

TOG don't you think you are to being too dramatic? The forum is a bit heated at this moment but in few days it will return quiet.
ps : good recovery. :hattip:
Thanks. Just waiting for my final discharge notes. The responses are what I expected, personal and insulting so no surprise there. Just going to go ahead with my plan to try an enjoy a forum without having to read negative comments.

My sympathies go to Stroppy who was a stalwart (10,000 + posts) but pushed over the edge by a collective response. Hope he comes back one day.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Might be a whole lot easier if we put you on Mod Preview. That way, the Mods could vet your baiting, trolling and control freak posts before inflicting them on the rest of the forum.

As for Stroppy, he will return to the forum when it suits him.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Why don't you try contributing something, which your vast knowledge of Cambodia should allow? Otherwise nobody wants to read your incessant whining about how things just aren't fair for you, and your pathetic juvenile "you're not the boss of me" rationalizations. And these circle jerk forum threads about who said what and your "rights" here belong firmly in the asinine sub.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

You can put yourself on forum wide ignore by not posting anymore. Personally I read all your posts. It I don’t agree with them. Regardless I don’t feel this thread is necessary. Take care
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

' It started well but hit the buffers when I voiced an opinion supporting Trump, the Libtards surfaced with a vengeance " "The responses are what I expected, personal and insulting so no surprise there."

Typical of the trumpites, win an election and still angry about it 2 years later, whine and play the victim and if that doesn t work blame the victim. You recently posted in defence of a total idiot that free speach should be allowed, obviously only if you agree with it. 400 posts in 3 months and I have read 3 of them and found them to be a waste of my time. Asking me to put you on my ignore list seems a little over the top my Koolaid guzzling Burl Ives wanna be. When I see dog shit on a sidewalk, no one has to tell me not to step in it, I can figure it out myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic