Anyone know where I can get shirts made in PP?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
SlackWaster
Expatriate
Great Britain

Anyone know where I can get shirts made in PP?

Post by SlackWaster »

Hello
I was wondering if anyone knew a decent shirt maker (or tailors) in Phnom Penh?

If you have location details, price etc - any other details greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: Anyone know where I can get shirts made in PP?

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

For a moment I thought we had asked the same question but these are about shirts not t-shirts!

Good luck!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

For quite a number of years I used to get my shirts tailor made by an old Vietnamese-Cambodian who learned his art as a cutter and tailor under the French, either using my own selected materials purchased elsewhere or using materials from his fabric sample books. However, as I've not been able to get back in to Cambodia for the past 18 months, I am not sure if he is still in business or even still alive.

But for what it may be worth here are his contact details for his "hole in the wall" small shop.

Mr CUNG - Tailor
#183, Street # 110,
Ang Duong
Khan Daun Penh.

Having learned his tailoring skills under the French he understands how to cut his cloth to best fit the European body rather than the slimmer/shorter trunked Asian physique.

Mr Cung only speaks Khmer, Vietnamese and French.

His shop looks chaotic but is overflowing with tailoring orders.

OML
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

I let made few shirts and a suit at the Russian market, there are many shops inside the market. 18-20$ for good cotton shirt. 200$ for suit.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic