Can the mods put a cap on this?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Can the mods put a cap on this?

Post by taabarang »

"Nobody is stopping "different voices", so stop playing the newbie victim..."

If all this blather continues, I predict Father Jame's proposed dojo will do a landslide business. JB has written posts, mostly with political overtones that I couldn't abide, but I don't recall ever giving him a negative karma. Similarly be has written gems that I rated positively. A forum is a smörgåsbord where you choose what you like and leave the rest. And my parting thought is this: It is unclear to me
in which direction this forum is headed, but let them squabble, troll and cajol. The posters I Iike in real life will be the winners. Whiners go home
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

taabarang wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:00 pm The posters I Iike in real life will be the winners.
I knew there was something stopping me from being a winner all these years...it was the fact that taabarang doesn't like me in real life.

At least now I know...and knowing is half the battle. :thumb:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:19 pm
taabarang wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:00 pm The posters I Iike in real life will be the winners.
I knew there was something stopping me from being a winner all these years...it was the fact that taabarang doesn't like me in real life.

Reminds me of the old poker saying, The winners just. smile and the losers just say, 'Deal dammit deal."
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

taabarang wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:00 pm A forum is a smörgåsbord where you choose what you like and leave the rest.

Man you are top level culture. I need Wikipedia to understand your post. I like it! :thumb: :hattip:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Kinetic wrote:
taabarang wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:00 pm A forum is a smörgåsbord where you choose what you like and leave the rest.

Man you are top level culture. I need Wikipedia to understand your post. I like it! :thumb: Image
I had to look up two words in his posts, so you're doing better than me.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm
Kinetic wrote:

Man you are top level culture. I need Wikipedia to understand your post. I like it! :thumb: Image
Aren't you an English teacher? You should know what a smörgåsbord is. Dog help you if a tsunami ever hits Saudi. :stir:
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Mods, I give my best offering.Image

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm
Kinetic wrote:

Aren't you an English teacher? You should know what a smörgåsbord is. Dog help you if a tsunami ever hits Saudi. :stir:
But... but... smörgåsbord is a Swedish word :assasin: :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Q
Strangely enough I don't know how you reached the conclusion that I don't like you, hell I don't even know you. But whatever. Toxic turtle likes your posts, that
.must give you some feeling of self esteem. See, you are a winner!
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

taabarang wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:06 pm
Q
Strangely enough I don't know how you reached the conclusion that I don't like you, hell I don't even know you. But whatever. Toxic turtle likes your posts, that
.must give you some feeling of self esteem. See, you are a winner!
Thanks for the laugh, I need all I can get at present. I do not even understand what is going on with lines connecting to posts as they are all wavey and won't stay still.

From what I can remember, Toxic Turtle started out OK but went downhill after negative comments about him. I do not even agree with what he posts nowadays but always standing up for the downtrodden and little guy and hey, who doesn't love turtles? (see turtle man in My Name is Earl).

Great day today, 2 hours have past since I had some toast and I do not even know what happened during them. I have just asked my wife why she took my breakfast away when I had not finished it and this has taken half an hour to type and re type and re type.

Perhaps this is a better world to live in and would explain why there are so many drug addicts.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Locked Previous topicNext topic