retirement visa

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: retirement visa

Post by Pizzalover » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:44 pm

ER express fees, once again. I think I will need to get it done within 2-3 work days as a weekend might interfere with my stay. What are the current extra fees on top of the 290-295? Some of the members have had recent experiences and I am eager to get a grasp on what to expect.

THANKS!
JJ62
Tourist
Australia

Re: retirement visa

Post by JJ62 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:50 pm

Well I went with PSD Kiwi's recommendation, Call Kim. Organised & a minimum of fuss.
All I needed was my passort with Ordinary E visa, a local address & cash & I got my passport back with ER visa <24hrs (extra $90).
All this just a day after arriving in PP...spot on!
:beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic