Gunman opens fire at US synagogue (updated)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Gunman opens fire at US synagogue (updated)

Post by hanno »

j57 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:02 am this crazy bastard HATED Trump
Indeed. That is why the van he was sleeping in was plastered with stickers supportive of Trump. Oh, and with stickers of Obama and Clinton in the cross-hairs. And why he posted that all Jews must die. Fuck, people like you make me think there really should be a wall. Around the USA....
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

hanno wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:38 pm
Indeed. That is why the van he was sleeping in was plastered with stickers supportive of Trump. Oh, and with stickers of Obama and Clinton in the cross-hairs. And why he posted that all Jews must die. Fuck, people like you make me think there really should be a wall. Around the USA....
I thought that was the pipebomber who was sleeping in the van with the stickers, not the synagogue shooter.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

taabarang wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:34 am "yet, all of you bois call me a deplorable racist for supporting the President.
The synagogue should of had armed guards at the door....just like every church, mosque or temple should have this day and age..."

Racism and antisemitism are separate issues. I condider you a deplorable brainwashed apologist for a president who enjoys much racist support. I little care whom you've fuckled or whom step daddy worked with.

As for armed guards at houses of worship, it might dampen the religious fervor a tad.
Many of the larger synagogues in the big cities in the USA have had armed guards for decades due to antisemitism.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:38 pm
I thought that was the pipebomber who was sleeping in the van with the stickers, not the synagogue shooter.
My bad. Can’t keep up with all the nut jobs.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

i think the french priest who was decapitated while saying mass would of been happy to have a guard or ten out front..
acting like having security dampens the religious experience is about as ignorant as can be..
i guess you are against airport security too since it would make vacations less enjoyable..
i suppose you think Israel should just roll over and let their population be exterminated?
someday a good guy with a weapon may save someone you care about or even your sorry ass..
I think I would just turn the other cheek and let you get slaughtered..
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

one big sticker..
not stickers
you pathetic little cunts will all be waving your fucking white flags ...then praying..even though you don't believe in God that the USA comes and saves your asses once again.
i suppose macron is going to beg the USA to hit omaha beach again and march into gay fucking paris again to save his smug little cunt face and old bag teacher he married.
fucking pussies....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Who upset you so much to have to go on such a silly rant? Boozing much?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AB101
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AB101 »

Is it only me who thinks that we have some mentally challenged members posting here?

Maybe managed to get past the parental control on the PC?
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

j57 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:39 am i think the french priest who was decapitated while saying mass would of been happy to have a guard or ten out front..
acting like having security dampens the religious experience is about as ignorant as can be..
i guess you are against airport security too since it would make vacations less enjoyable..
i suppose you think Israel should just roll over and let their population be exterminated?
someday a good guy with a weapon may save someone you care about or even your sorry ass..
Wouldn't happen if teachers were armed.
Don't forget the water buffalo
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kayve wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:27 pm
j57 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:39 am i think the french priest who was decapitated while saying mass would of been happy to have a guard or ten out front..
Wouldn't happen if teachers were armed.

Equal rights for school kids. They deserve to have guns too.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic