Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Post by hanno »

Tin foil hat alert.....
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Yeah wrapped around the skulls that believe this, guess everyone forgot the fake muslim rally cnn got busted staging in Europe, but hey it's on tv it must be true :?

Um yeah, the kid on the tricycle with the crosshairs is a little over the top, who puts stickers on their passenger/drivers side windows :facepalm:

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Are all the red necks of the USA, narrow minded like you?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Sidewalker wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm Are all the red necks of the USA, narrow minded like you?
Ok so you berate a Chinese member for using the word Chink but it's ok for you to call me a redneck... got it.

And I'm a narrow minded redneck because I question that some guy goes to a sign shop to spend $300-500 to put all these brand new stickers all over his van just in time to go to the post office to drop off a bunch of really suspicious packages to famous people with bombs in them, except they weren't bombs they were pieces of pvc, but that didn't stop cnn from screaming they were bombs all week, what a disgrace.
Last edited by Seasquatch on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 pm Yeah wrapped around the skulls that believe this, guess everyone forgot the fake muslim rally cnn got busted staging in Europe, but hey it's on tv it must be true :?
Except it wasn't fake:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cnn-m ... ts-london/
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

You're right, but how would you call your self?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Sidewalker wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:56 pm You're right, but how would you call your self?
I call myself someone that's looks over the situation and come to a conclusion not based on party divisions, what do you call yourself?

Or do you believe people in "Merika" really drive around with stickers with kids in the crosshairs? :please:
------
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 pm Or do you believe people in "Merika" really drive around with stickers with kids in the crosshairs? :please:
Yes.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

hanno wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 pm Or do you believe people in "Merika" really drive around with stickers with kids in the crosshairs? :please:
Yes.
Says the snarky kraut with the huge chip on his shoulder that can't help himself taking cheap popshots at my country every chance he gets, but don't want to talk about the war or he's out of here :please:
------
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 pm Yeah wrapped around the skulls that believe this, guess everyone forgot the fake muslim rally cnn got busted staging in Europe, but hey it's on tv it must be true :?
Except it wasn't fake:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cnn-m ... ts-london/
Ok maybe not fake in it happened, but picking up 6-7 muslims in a van giving them signs and directing them to go stand in the street is a bit suspect.

Not sure why I'm being called a redneck(not you) for questioning this story, I'd do the same if it was fox news and the other way around.
------
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic