Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Post by takeoman »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 am My money will be on a Democrat as the perp. Once this is all investigated.... given the lefts propensity for violence and calls for violence by some of the highest ranking members of the Democrat party. Then watch the MSM quickly forget all about it.
You should probably put on hold the plan to become a professional gambler. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

the insane fake bomb expert can have new stickers and drive around acting like a fool...but, if he has a felony conviction he is not voting for anyone.
at least he did not have an AR-15 and hurt somebody.
he was begging for attention after his days of shaking his booty were over.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

j57 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:40 am "Looks like a hoax...
no devices went off...
sure seems to be a lot more press than when Trump's family was getting white powder sent to their homes.
I sure don't recall any big fbi and democrat outcry to find the responsible idiot...
I suspect it is a scam by a leftist....
whoever did it should be put away for good...."

"the insane fake bomb expert can have new stickers and drive around acting like a fool...but, if he has a felony conviction he is not voting for anyone.
at least he did not have an AR-15 and hurt somebody.
he was begging for attention after his days of shaking his booty were over.'

Yep, it's deep thinking political analysts like you and the hitman who are going to make Murika great again.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

He has not been able to vote since his felony conviction in the early 1990s, so his political affiliation is moot. He is a lunatic and fool. Glad his devices were crap and nobody got hurt.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

takeoman wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:31 pm
IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 am My money will be on a Democrat as the perp. Once this is all investigated.... given the lefts propensity for violence and calls for violence by some of the highest ranking members of the Democrat party. Then watch the MSM quickly forget all about it.
You should probably put on hold the plan to become a professional gambler. :hattip:
Maybe he like to make a bet that, despite the suspect is a registered Republican, while linked to a social media account with a lot of hate to Democrats and a van with a lot of pro Trump stickers, in fact is a lefty Democrat in disguise :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Am I a crackpot conspiracy theorist? Or does this story smell of horse shit? :stir:

Sat in the dentist office friday morning and had to listen to cnn for 10-15 minutes, somehow they managed to scream the word terrorist 300-400 times in its various forms in that amount of time, I thought I time traveled to 9-11 for a moment.

I live in the area of South Florida, one of my main accounts is in Hallandale, I have a friend that has a sushi restaurant in Aventura, I've never once seen this van in the last 10 years of living back here.

Thing about the Florida sun, it fades stickers quick, there wasn't one faded sticker or random stickers placed over time - someone had to make a collage in photoshop and get a sign shop to print these out on adhesive vinyl, they are brand new and all put on at the same time, just in time for a trip to the post office? :facepalm:

Who the fuck puts stamps on a package like that? Someone at the post office would of had to physically weigh those packages before they could get sent, somehow they made it from Florida to California?

Boy who cried wolf comes to mind, we're going down a dangerous road here.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Quote:"Am I a crackpot conspiracy theorist?"
Yes!
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm not at all a fan of Trump or any politician for that matter. Not that it proves anything, but these are not typical stickers that you would see on a Trump supporter's car. They often have similar themes but they are in individual stickers or for the really way out there are letters you can spell out any message with. I've never seen any like these.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Sidewalker wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:14 pm Quote:"Am I a crackpot conspiracy theorist?"
Yes!
So do you believe it?

If you told me fox news was full of shit I'd fully agree, but if you suck cnn through a straw...

It would almost be laughable :?
------
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:53 pm I'm not at all a fan of Trump or any politician for that matter. Not that it proves anything, but these are not typical stickers that you would see on a Trump supporter's car. They often have similar themes but they are in individual stickers or for the really way out there are letters you can spell out any message with. I've never seen any like these.
Neither am I, Dems - Reps, two heads of the same snake.

I was in the sign business for years, you would need a wide format printer and they look professionally installed, this guy would of paid over $300 to print and get these on his van, and once again I see what the salt air and sun does to these prints, brand new imo.

The media has lost it's mind. Fun times ahead.
------
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic