Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Post by j57 »

so bizarre to read about how bad Trump is when obama used the doj and fbi to stage several coup attempts...toss in a bernie sanders supporter firing off 200 rounds at a GOP softball practice almost killing one man while having a kill list in his pocket.
the hypocrisy is amazing...
dems and dumbs don't look at facts or even try to be civilized.
Yet, they want all others to grovel and drink their koolaid.
the result?
you get millions of people who never were political voting against their candidates across the country.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

j57 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm so bizarre to read about how bad Trump is when obama.....

Silence, exile, and cunning.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Many here would know of the Unabomber. But not many the Weatherman or Weather Underground who bombed during the Vietnam War. Several blew themselves up in basement accident that demolished the building in Greenwich Village.
Trump and his supporters are morons. He was claiming credit for Wall Street’s performance. Now it’s lost all its’s 2018 gains he is silent. And he uses an unencrypted phone! Even my local drug dealers don’t do that.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

willyhilly wrote:... and his supporters are morons...
Now, now, if we're going to discuss politics, which often get heated, let's leave out the name-calling.

[I'm both surprised and impressed how civil this topic has stayed. Well done all, and let's keep it this way, as I for one like hearing from both sides.]
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

willyhilly wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:06 pm But not many the Weatherman or Weather Underground who bombed during the Vietnam War.
You know that Barry Soetoro and Micheal are good friends with Bill and Bernadette Ayers, right? Bernadette is still a lovely lady, she lectured at Northwestern University on: Torture: Paradigms and Practice
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

hanno wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:01 am
hanno wrote:Unlike Trump, who does not congratulate a Republican politician for body-slamming a journalist, he did not tell supporters he would pay their legal fees if they turned violent against protesters, he did not star in a WWE skit taking out someone with a CNN logo. A right Mahatma Gandhi he be.....
Trump does not pretend to be Gandhi. He also does not preach the politically correct drivel and guilt others into obedience. Agree or disagree, he is clear where he stands. I wish more politicians were like him.
He changes where he stands more often then I do my underwear; the recent Kashoggi case is a good example of that.
I thought he's been very clear with that. Too clear, for a politician.... Pretty much said he had a large arms deal set up, and he doesn't wanna cancel it, lol. How much clearer can he be?

And the caravan. I've heard it blamed on George Soros, etc. I'd blame the right for that, as an army of people coming to cross your border illegally would only seem to fire up the people against it. How would this help the Dems? If anything, the Dems should stage a woman choking in a restaurant, and then an illegal alien doctor there to save her. Instant illegal alien immigrant!

And we have no idea who has sent these bombs in the mail, but I would think it would only help the Dems. It would make you think, 'the right is fucking nuts and violently trying to kill the left! I better make sure I go out and vote these fuckers out.'

As opposed to a republican thinking, 'good, glad to see people trying to kill the other side. Very noble, and I better make sure I go vote.'

I think we can all agree it's horrific behavior, but I don't see how this would help anyone but the left.

This is all starting to remind me of Brexit and the 2016 elections, when the media made it sound like it was already over, and then BOOM, surprise surprise at the polls.

And yeah, I think both sides need to chill the fuck out with comments that seem to approve of violent tactics. That said, I don't see any issue of the fake WWF clip with Trump wrestling CNN, nor do I think that could be called instigating violence against the press.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The mainstream media is firmly in the pockets of the leftist globalists. Unfortunately the average person believes the mainstream media as gospel. Bread ane circuses to appease the masses. And the gradual dumbing down of the electorate, of course. 1984 is nigh.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

there is no reason to defend Trump in regards to the fake bombs...
your ilk loves to play games....like calling me a baby with your computer skills...
pathetic ....
I am deplorable and a racist.....even though you know nothing about me except I support the President...
I think you have bitten off more than you can chew.
I hope they catch the people behind the bombs..
but, if none of them are armed or have detonators ..they really are not bombs....
I remember when my Step dad and next door neighbor could have cocktails and not let their party differences get in the way.
I suspect, those days are over.
the funny thing is that the left is like a house fly and people you call deplorable are dragons....
be careful what you wish for...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »