Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Post by Spigzy »

The Book of Strong Men; chapter 7 (Elections), page 4, paragraph 12: "Slyly threaten your enemies publicly, rally the masses to fight against terrorism behind you. (Except in the case of Strong Man level 40 unlocked, see paragraph 13*)".

* paragraph 13, "Threaten your enemies publicly."
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 am My money will be on a Democrat as the perp. Once this is all investigated.... given the lefts propensity for violence and calls for violence by some of the highest ranking members of the Democrat party. Then watch the MSM quickly forget all about it.
My gut reaction as well.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

President Donald Trump has called on people to be more civil in politics,the hypocrite :facepalm:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45973436
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

canucklhead wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:34 am
IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 am My money will be on a Democrat as the perp. Once this is all investigated.... given the lefts propensity for violence and calls for violence by some of the highest ranking members of the Democrat party. Then watch the MSM quickly forget all about it.
My gut reaction as well.
It's always best to blame the other side, no matter whether there's any evidence or not.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

looks like a hoax...
no devices went off...
sure seems to be a lot more press than when Trump's family was getting white powder sent to their homes.
I sure don't recall any big fbi and democrat outcry to find the responsible idiot...
I suspect it is a scam by a leftist....
whoever did it should be put away for good....
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:15 am
My gut reaction as well.
It's always best to blame the other side, no matter whether there's any evidence or not.
Not blaming. Stating my opinion and wagering on a possible scenario as the outcome. The authorities are expected to have someone in their sights in the next 2 or 3 days. Then we will know for sure.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 pm
John Bingham wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:15 am
My gut reaction as well.
Not blaming. Stating my opinion and wagering on a possible scenario as the outcome. The authorities are expected to have someone in their sights in the next 2 or 3 days. Then we will know for sure.
It was Chelsea Clinton no doubt.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

My gut reaction as well.
Why would the Democrats target their own people? :?

.........The commonalities here could not be more obvious. The most famous Democrats in the country, prominent cable news #Resistance pundits, and the famous Jewish liberal funder who has become an all-purpose boogeyman for the (increasingly anti-Semitic) extreme right. Of course, we don't know for sure who carried out the attempted bombings yet or why, though it's getting hard to imagine anything other than conservative politics as a motivation. But this would be far from the only example of recent right-wing terrorism — an increasing public emergency for the United States.

Obviously body-slamming a reporter (who was trying to ask a question about the ObamaCare repeal vote, by the way) is not the same as blowing them up with a pipe bomb. But it is absolutely beyond the pale of constitutional democracy. Celebrating such acts by the very top of the party elite does not bode well for the future of the GOP and American politics writ large.https://theweek.com/articles/803667/ame ... sm-problem
Jester
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jester »

hanno wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:26 am

Unlike Trump, who does not congratulate a Republican politician for body-slamming a journalist, he did not tell supporters he would pay their legal fees if they turned violent against protesters, he did not star in a WWE skit taking out someone with a CNN logo. A right Mahatma Gandhi he be.....
None of Trump's verbal hyperboles involved a sneaky, false-flag terrorist simulation. Sure, he is a bigmouth, verbally a loose cannon. But DeepState/Soros are demons, capable of financing terrorists, training terrorists, or in this case, just simulating terrorists.

OTOH I would give Deep State/Soros a point, because this wasn't as bad a ploy as the AntiFa, or the mob attacks in restaurants, or.... the "Caravan". Perhaps they are remembering to pose as the victims. :lol:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"None of Trump's verbal hyperboles involved a sneaky, false-flag terrorist simulation."

Does that include the "terrorists from the Middle East' who are hiking with the Latinos who are marching via Mexico toward the USA? The ones Trump feels the necessity to threaten to call out the military to stop them at the border?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic