Kevin Reagan friends or family (Rain Dog Passes Away)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Creagan
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Kevin Reagan friends or family

Post by Creagan »

This is Kevin Reagan’s sister. I am praying someone will see this and contact me ASAP. Either phone (1) (315) 867-6681 or Facebook Messenger or on here but I had difficulty setting up account and logging in. Thank you all for your efforts!!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

The original poster is online now so hopefully will contact you.
you should contact the state department and have them instruct embassy staff to get out to the hospital and see what help they can offer.
Creagan
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Creagan »

Thank you! Good advice, I appreciate your input
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

hope all turns out well for you
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

I hope all the best for Kevin. Here's a general suggestion:

Wear a medical 'dog-tag' (I do) that carries contact details of your private medical insurance and next of kin contact number. My dog-tag cost about $30 to customise with my name, insurance and NoK details, also blood group and 'Evacuate to Bangkok' embossed on it.

Although the local farmer might not be able to read English, someone in the hospital surely will.. it might save your life if you're unconscious after an accident/sudden illness.

I also have stickers with identical details in my passport and stuck on my motorbike.
jw85
Expatriate
Austria

Post by jw85 »

Creagan please check your facebook messenger

u can phone me or the other person he has more up to date info than me

i am sure kevin has very good medical cover but how to get details so he can get better help?

thanks to everyone who helped so much appreciated
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

creagan, if the state department fobs you off get onto your federal Senator and apply pressure
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

OP, you state that Kevin has medical insurance. How sure are you about that? Asking because he and I talked about this several times and he said he had none...
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

OP, sent you a pm.

Thanks
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

The OP hasn't responded.
This is the pm I sent:

'Hi jw85,

I asked the question about his insurance because his girlfriend and I are currently dealing with the financial ramifications of his hospital admittance. It's been a while since Kevin and me talked about medical insurance, so it's possible he has it now, although his girlfriend thinks not.

Anyway, trying to make sure, maybe you know more. Any help appreciated.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Jaap'

I know it's a long shot, just trying to make sure...
Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic