Two day wild goose chase looking for Iranian Embassy, where is it?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Is your family 'sunshine' or a 'rut'? ...map image please

Post by britscienceteacher »

taabarang wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:15 pm Well, I am married and it is a rut , especially here in rural Cambodia. Living as a loving and responsible husband and father is a demanding rut. Best as I can figure, the secret is a bit of acceptance mixed with a refusal to move in and furnish that rut with complacency.
That's a rather negative way to describe the sunshine of your life. I don't feel that way about family at all. It's nice to find a way to grow together, whatever that way is. Everyone has a different life experience I suppose. Best wishes to you and your family. Being happy is most important.

Any chance of a Google Map image (there's even a game mentioned above if you get bored out there in the sticks)?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Two day wild goose chase looking for Iranian Embassy, where is it?

Post by epidemiks »

Is this donkey for real?
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Where the pic?

You need to put up a donkey pic. Then we can ask it if it knows the way to the Iranian Embassy
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Mekanissa Road Higher 23 Kebele 13, House No. 1816
P.O. Box: 1004
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Phone:
(+251) 11-371-2104

you could also just stay there and worship the Ark of the Covenant or become a Rastafarian.
Chew you some Khat and drink coffee.
Makes better sense than going to Iran. Babylon next door is probably off limits if the mad mullahs find out, though maybe you could help run their uranium centrifuges with your science background.
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Don't do me like that

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:22 am Image

Mekanissa Road Higher 23 Kebele 13, House No. 1816
P.O. Box: 1004
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Phone:
(+251) 11-371-2104

you could also just stay there and worship the Ark of the Covenant or become a Rastafarian.
Chew you some Khat and drink coffee.
Makes better sense than going to Iran. Babylon next door is probably off limits if the mad mullahs find out, though maybe you could help run their uranium centrifuges with your science background.
Where's the map? Comes up as the Indonesian Embassy on my search!

Joining in with the Carollism Frank?

"Someone's gonna tell you lies
Cut you down to size" - Tom Petty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6XwAl_hNo
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

for the map, you have to pay.
That is the only non Jimma rd address for Iran I was able to turn up after a fair bit of searching.
i notice that Pakistan often handles consular affairs for Iran.
you could check with them, steer clear of the Saudis though.
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Another day in the search for Iran ends... with a slow one

So ends another day in the search for Iran...

The kiddy is now in bed asleep, it's time to slow dance. If yours are also tucked up then perhaps you can too. Here's one for you and your dearest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Britain is not the US - Iran is still a popular destination for some

TWY wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:45 pm Likewise, if your British - Iran isn't the 1st country on my list to visit.
It's a personal choice. I see (assume) from the displayed flag that you aren't British. If you were you'd probably know that we get everywhere - backpackers and business right across the globe. Britain is not the US. Europe is finding ways around the US-Iran business sanctions, So many Europeans are not just traveling there, but are still doing business with Iran. Britain isn't like America. North Korea is not on a flight ban list (nor Cuba). In fact North Korea was being advertised in the papers as a paradise of marijuana and vodka bars right before the U.S. - North Korean 'nuclear button' threats. Think again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic