Practical jokes

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Practical jokes

Post by frank lee bent »

i was attacked by a bogan who mistook the word "fallacious" for "fellatio" over previously polite conversation.
luckily his gun was in the ute.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote:i was attacked by a bogan who mistook the word "fallacious" for "fellatio" over previously polite conversation.
Nobody told you it's dangerous to play with (bo)guns ? :assasin:
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

frank lee bent wrote:i was attacked by a bogan who mistook the word "fallacious" for "fellatio" over previously polite conversation.
Sheesh, if you were using the word fallacious with a bogan you were way out of your depth dude.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Joker Poker wrote:
Sheesh, if you were using the word fallacious with a bogan you were way out of your depth dude.
Ha!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

That Flying Chicken prank called me a few times. I think he had me convinced I broke something in a bar/restaurant the night before and wanted me to come back to pay for it.

I remember starting to yell, "I ain't paying you shit! ....." and he just started laughing. Bastard.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And a mean one I played on my mom...

Bought one of those fake lottery scratch ticket that says you've won $10,000.

I scratched one. Acted disappointed.

She scratched one. Looked speechless. Then dead serious. Then super excited! "OMG! We've won $10,000!"

I would have loved to string her along longer, but I didn't have the heart (ok, I couldn't keep a straight face).

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

at Lightning Ridge there are only bogans and reffos.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Not exactly a practical joke, but didn't want to start a new thread. Reminds me of the reporter at a hipster music festival asking hipsters what they think of "x" band (all the bands were made-up and didn't exist). All the hipsters started raving about how great these new underground, indie, innovative, blah,blah bands were...TOOLS! lol
Organic Food Snobs Get Pranked With McDonald's and Love It
http://www.msn.com/en-nz/foodanddrink/f ... ailsignout
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Oh man, pranks! I used to set traps as a kid (bucket filled with toys over a door left ajar, spiders hanging on strings). And I've never grown out of it.

When I was 21 or so, we used to play massive pranks on each other at work. Shit quickly got out of hand... They started out with putting tape or saran wrap on people's door frames at night and waiting for them to come out in the morning in a hurry (we lived in a sort of university dorm setting). I once used industrial grade saran wrap and wrapped my buddy's car up.

Then guys got water guns put masks on and would storm into someone's room at 2am and wet the guy as he woke up helplessly in bed, wondering what was happening. Then guys started leaning whole garbage cans filled with water on people's doors. And I'm talking those big 100L (?) ones. That shit probably started to create damage to the building as the carpet would get soaked and for sure it took ages to dry, so sometimes must have caused water damage (it was all concrete, so it's not like they had wood floors, but still...). Eventually guys pumped it up a notch by getting airsoft guns (some of which had insane velocity—they would dent metal lamps and shit) and would carry out nighttime raids...

Then we all got extra duties and it stopped. Ahhh, good times.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

in a summer camp in spain, we were so 13 or 14, there was a public flamenco evening with some famous dancer couple.

we thought, we could test the wallet on a string trick, secured premium seats for that, and tried our luck - nope.
ppl wouldnt notice it, and if at best start to ask around, us first.
but then, the flamenco dancer cruised in... omg... he got entangled in the cord and... embarrasing.. really..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic