Clean clothes in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Clean clothes in Phnom Penh?

Post by Username Taken »

I drink it. My wife and kids drink it. Nothing wrong with the water.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Dilby wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:21 am Put $1K on it or stfu.

Admin, you be the judge.
Dildo, please post particles analysis results of PP and US cities to back your bs up up, or go fucking choke
Dilby
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by Dilby »

bvanfossen wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:20 pmHow many consecutive posts on fucking water? Get a life mate
Hey, you created the thread, whining about your silk stockings that weren't cool for work at Wat Phnom.

You don't even have $1000 Zim dollars?

Get a life. :lol:
Dilby
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by Dilby »

bvanfossen wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Admin, you be the judge.
Dildo, please post particles analysis results of PP and US cities to back your bs up up, or go fucking choke
I thought ad hominems and name-calling were no longer in vogue. Would it help if I were advertising a pub for sale?
Dilby
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by Dilby »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:31 pm No public service campaigns featuring iron man drinking from the tap. Nor do the okhnas. Nor does my missus.

They can’t all be wrong, can they?
The logic. Show me a picture of Obama or Trump drinking from the tap...perhaps in Flint, Michigan?

In fact, is there a picture of any president. prime minster or senior public servant drinking from a tap? Unlikely, methinks.

And the lack thereof indicates a lack of faith in potable water?

Would a scarcity of photos of world leaders performing cunnilingus or fellatio indicate that it is unhealthy?

The mental processes could be interesting to students of social anthropology.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

@OP
Rusty pipes ? Do you have a filter on the tap that fills the machine ?
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Dildo has no life! :Search: like I'm going to take time to read his shit! I ain't got time fo dat! :booty:

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:50 pm @OP
Rusty pipes ? Do you have a filter on the tap that fills the machine ?[ /quote]
I'll need to spin her around and look, I rent here.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:50 pm @OP
Rusty pipes ? Do you have a filter on the tap that fills the machine ?
Good idea. I'll need to spin her around and look, I rent here.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

bvanfossen wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Admin, you be the judge.
Here is a report depicting WQI, cant be bothered to unearth any other reports have stuff on WQI for various places in the USA if required. The PP water is of good quality and many people drink it

The water quality parameters were used to calculate a Water Quality Index (WQI) that classifies the state of the water on a scale for 0 to 100 (Brown et al., 1970). The WQI can be a useful tool for communicating water quality information to the public and has been used successfully in countries worldwide (Dunnette, 1979; Bhargava, 1983; House and Ellis, 1987; House, 1990; Smith, 1990; Dojildo et al., 1994; Palupi et al., 1995; Wills and Irvine, 1996; Pesce et al., 2000; Bordalo et al., 2001; Cude, 2001). The results of the sampling shown in Table 2 produced WQI scores in the range of 68 to 74, which qualitatively, would be fair to good quality (Mitchell and Stapp, 1995).
Table 2 Aquanaut Water Quality Kit Results. First Numbers are July, 2004 Results / Second Numbers are January, 2005 Results
Table of water analysis on page 26 of this report:https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mu ... ion_detail
reflexline
Expatriate

Post by reflexline »

Pull the lint filter and clean it. If that doesn't fix it, dump a litre of vinegar in the machine and put it on a tub clean cycle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic