Girlfriend wants PVC thigh boots - anywhere in PP?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
SlackWaster
Expatriate
Great Britain

Girlfriend wants PVC thigh boots - anywhere in PP?

Post by SlackWaster »

Hello all

So my Khmer GF wants a pair of PVC thigh high boots - I mean, who am I to questions such a decision? The problem is, where the Hell can I get such a thing in PP? Any ideas?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Girlfriend wants PVC thigh boots - anywhere in PP?

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Flooding problem?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Beautiful shoes, St 350.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Sounds a bit kinky to me. Did she mention a whip too?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

SlackWaster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:03 pm Hello all

So my Khmer GF wants a pair of PVC thigh high boots - I mean, who am I to questions such a decision? The problem is, where the Hell can I get such a thing in PP? Any ideas?
You could try popping into a few of the better known girly bars like Rose Bar, Cyrcee, etc... and asking some of the girls there. Call it a 'fact-finding' mission.

Make sure they are of a quality material. I bought an 'outfit' for the girlfriend some time ago...and it would never clean up right...started to look like a Jackson Pollock painting after a while, if you catch my drift.

Don't forget to post pictures of what you found. There's nothing like an Asian chick in thigh-high's. :thumb:

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Brody wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:41 am
SlackWaster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:03 pm Hello all

You could try popping into a few of the better known girly bars like Rose Bar, Cyrcee, etc... and asking some of the girls there. Call it a 'fact-finding' mission.

Make sure they are of a quality material. I bought an 'outfit' for the girlfriend some time ago...and it would never clean up right...started to look like a Jackson Pollock painting after a while, if you catch my drift.

Don't forget to post pictures of what you found. There's nothing like an Asian chick in thigh-high's. :thumb:

Far better to catch the drift of your thought.than that of her outfit.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic