Leaving sale - cheap plants, appliances and furniture

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
jmb
Tourist

Leaving sale - cheap plants, appliances and furniture

Post by jmb »

Hey there

I've been living in Phnom Penh for the past two years but sadly have to pack up and go home now, so I need to sell my plants, appliances and furniture amongst other bits and pieces. Selling everything cheap as I'm leaving very soon.

I have for sale:

A range of different plants in attractive pots including a few different types of philodendrons, cordyline, coleus, coladium, dieffenbachia and others - between $5-12 each
Wooden table and 2 chairs (some wear on top of table, but chairs are in good nick) - $15
2 chairs - $10
Small wooden shelves $5
Wicker basket $4
2x large mirrors $5 each
Iron and table ironing board $25 together
kettle - $10
Toaster - $10
Hairdryer - $5
mini oven - $10
2 large mason jars $8
other stuff too such as tupperware, crockery and books.

Please visit http://www.expat.com/en/update-classifi ... 89421.html for photos as I'm not sure how to attach them here and feel free to get in contact with any questions at [email protected]. Pick up only from BKK3.

Cheers!
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Leaving sale - cheap plants, appliances and furniture

Post by timmydownawell »

jmb wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm
Please visit http://www.expat.com/en/update-classifi ... 89421.html for photos as I'm not sure how to attach them here and feel free to get in contact with any questions at [email protected]. Pick up only from BKK3.

Cheers!
Can you post the correct link?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
jmb
Tourist

Post by jmb »

Sorry not sure why it wouldn't work, works when I click on it, here it is copied again http://www.expat.com/en/update-classifi ... 89421.html
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

That link is for editing your classified and only works for your account.
jmb
Tourist

Post by jmb »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic