Another one jumps off the stinking ship (Nikki Haley resigns as United Nations Ambassador)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Another one jumps off the stinking ship (Nikki Haley resigns as United Nations Ambassador)

Post by fax »

Calm down guys let’s have another pint and take a moment to pause... The long frustrating holiday is over soon and everything will be normal!
Last edited by fax on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Another one jumps off the stinking ship (Nikki Haley resigns as United Nations Ambassador)

Post by taabarang »

TOG wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:47 pm Tell you what.....

I think I will join Stroppy and take a long break. Maybe return next year.

There is a small group of self appointed moderators who only want members who agree with their way of life.

Shame as I thought this was a good forum but in my short time, I have seen several members driven away by these tactics.

Good luck to you Dan and your official moderators, you have a great forum but a few self appointed moderators who will drive new members away.
You advised me to post on another forum. You not only act like a moderator, but a gatekeeper as well. Be sure to stay in touch during your self imposed exile.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

TOG wrote:Tell you what.....

I think I will join Stroppy and take a long break. Maybe return next year.

There is a small group of self appointed moderators who only want members who agree with their way of life.

Shame as I thought this was a good forum but in my short time, I have seen several members driven away by these tactics.

Good luck to you and your official moderators, you have a great forum but a few self appointed moderators who will drive new members away.

Self appointed moderators? Isn't anchor muoy an actual, ceo appointed moderator?

Anyhow,
TOG wrote:
Calm down dear, it's only a forum. You will get your knickers in a twist. Have a glass of whine.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

OK, So who'll relace US UN ambassador?

Post by taabarang »

Since I had such interesting responses to Haley's announced resignation I'll gladly offer more. So here is POTUS eloquently proffering possible candidates.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/09/poli ... index.html

Here is one candidate high on the list.

"Another name that is floating to the top is much closer to the President -- Ivanka Trump. Though the first daughter would be a very tough sell to get through Senate confirmation hearings, Ivanka has been quietly building close relationships with a lot of lawmakers, working on issues like global economic empowerment for women.

Stewart, reflecting much early opinion, said "I think it sends the wrong message, but it would certainly not surprise me were [Trump] to do so."
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: OK, So who'll relace US UN ambassador?

Post by Yobbo »

How many candidates have healthy breasts?
It's all in the marketing :hattip:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: OK, So who'll relace US UN ambassador?

Post by Brody »

My money's on Alex Jones.

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Merged these two topics, as the OP says they're related, and this doesn't belong in the Newsworthy section.

:hattip:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Nikki Haley doesn’t play the woman card, and straight talks about the new US policy. No more open borders, no snowflake land. She dishes it out as much as they beat up on her. Good luck to her on her future endeavors.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:07 pm Nikki Haley doesn’t play the woman card, and straight talks about the new US policy. No more open borders, no snowflake land. She dishes it out as much as they beat up on her. Good luck to her on her future endeavors.
As much as I respect her, I wouldn't place that much responsibility on her plate. In truth.she's merely the messenger. Trump lacks her social presence and is held in.low esteem by.many countries who now question their relationship and allegiance to a buffon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic