Why 'Carollism' (of public figures) is damaging and disrespectful in eastern societies

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: I don't promote Hunter S. Thompson, although he's sometimes funny

Post by Barang chgout »

Jerry Atrick wrote:
britscienceteacher wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 pm The reason being that the year he spent with that club, The Hell's Angels really shaped his writing, and it's really experience that shapes writing.
I've read about everything Thompson has had published over the years (whether article, letters, short stories or full length books), from when he was 18 until his death and I can't agree with the above statement. His writing style did not change dramatically after the Hells angels book.
I agree but this science guy is clearly a sock or a weirdo or both, I wouldn't invest too much attention to the dribble he/ she spouts.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: I don't promote Hunter S. Thompson, although he's sometimes funny

Post by Barang chgout »

I agree but this science guy is clearly a sock or a weirdo or both, I wouldn't invest too much attention to the dribble he/ she spouts.

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Why 'Carollism' (of public figures) is damaging and disrespectful in eastern societies

Post by Barang chgout »

Double post coz I guess I meant it......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic