Correct usage of the bum gun?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Correct usage of the bum gun?

Post by Isaanbarang »

A number of scholarly articles and videos attached. Spend 5 minutes and you will have an unparalleled knowledge and have the ability to dominate conversations with your friends and neighbour's on th given topic.

https://ramblingj.com/how-to-use-the-bu ... east-asia/

https://southeastasiabackpacker.com/bum ... ers-guide/

https://www.twogreenbackpacks.com/how-t ... n-se-asia/

You can thank me with a beer but I will not shake hands with you, sorry
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

xandreu wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:29 pm When I first encountered these, many years ago on my first visit to Asia, I simply did my business, sprayed around the affected area for 10 or so seconds, spent three or four seconds wondering how clean it really was down there, shrugged my shoulders, pulled my trousers up and went on my way.

That's largely what I continue to do now, apart from the wondering part.

However, I now have Khmer friends who come and visit me, sometimes stay, and often use my toilet. I'm aware that they can sometimes occupy my toilet for 5-10 minutes at a time, accompanied continuously, and almost exclusively by the sound of the bum gun jetting it's ejaculation in and around the toilet bowl.

What are they doing that I don't?
They probably come from the country where they have ceramic toilets embedded into the floor with side bits to put your feet, so they were probably wiping their footprints off the seat .
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Can we now talk about how to use those little plastic pots with a handle where there isn't a bum gun present? I could never get the hang of how to wash my hoop using one :-)
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

I do that sometimes. depends on the consistency of your poo. the squirter can really loosen it up and help keep it flowing
deviantinfamous
Expatriate
Finland

Post by deviantinfamous »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:40 pm I do that sometimes. depends on the consistency of your poo. the squirter can really loosen it up and help keep it flowing
comforting to know I'm not the only one who experiences this every now and then.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Image :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:42 pm Image :?
lol
so you don't need to use your hand, obviously

monstra mihi bona!
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:42 pm Image :?
Apple's new version?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Honestly should be worldwide, economical and environmentally friendly, plus its much cleaner.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic