Online teaching company are now recruiting!

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
hame
Tourist
Australia

Online teaching company are now recruiting!

Post by hame »

Hi all, I have worked for DaDA online teaching for the last 2 months, and they are currently recruiting!

I worked at a local school here in PP for several months but found the 10 hour days exhausting. My new job online teaching pays the same salary for only 3 hours an evening, 5 days a week.

The company is based in Shanghai, China, and are looking for native speakers from Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand or the UK to teach Chinese children online (via webcam) between the ages of 4 to 16 in one to one classes.
The company provides all the teaching material. They have classes 6pm-9:10pm (Shanghai time) every day of the week and on weekends from 9am-9pm. (Initial starting hours of 3 hours per day for the first month)

The company pays around $18-$22 USD per hour, you can make more with bonuses.

My successful application involved an initial 10 minute intv followed the next day by a 10 minute demo. I was working a week later! I have now been working for DaDa for 2 months, and it's the best move I could've made.

It's not for everyone but if you're ok acting like a kid this can be fun and rewarding! You will need a stable internet connection with speeds of 10mbps, HD webcam and headphones/ mic. Feel free to tell your friends .. Here is a link to apply and get the ball rolling - good luck guys!

https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/landing ... g7T2F9J562