Thai airport guard hits Chinese tourist. Vid.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Thai airport guard hits Chinese tourist. Vid.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

The clip on Sep 27 at Bangkok's Don Mueang airport, which shows a guard briefly scuffling with and then hitting a man, quickly set off reactions from some of the highest levels of government.
"The prime minister thought that even though the tourist could not produce documents to reaffirm his accommodation in Thailand, refused to stay in a detention room, and acted inappropriately with officials, still officials must compose themselves and treat him in line with international practice," Sunsern said in a message to reporters.
Full https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/as ... r-10773460
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Thai airport guard hits Chinese tourist. Vid.

Post by logos »

If anything I think he went easy on him.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

just fucking start hitting them on the streets, no reason needed
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

bolueeleh wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:12 pm just fucking start hitting them on the streets, no reason needed
Good thing with hitting a Chinese tourists: it never is the wrong person, no reason needed....
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

bolueeleh wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:12 pm just fucking start hitting them on the streets, no reason needed
Are you a racist by nature or you have to do some afford for it.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Sidewalker wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:36 pm
Are you a racist by nature or you have to do some afford for it.
r u a snowflake by nature or an [Mod edit: A bit over the top reply edited.]?

wats wrong with me a chink calling other chinks? racist? get ur facts straight
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

bolueeleh wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 pm wats wrong with me a chink calling other chinks? racist? get ur facts straight
To be honest your constant use of "chink" is offensive, and you do it to start arguments. The fact that you seem to want everyone to know that you can say it, but no-one else can unless they're a "chink" just makes you an offensive dick. I have Asian friends, and I'm not being offended on their behalf, but I would never invite them to join this forum when dicks like you behave like you do.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

I am impressed by the restraint of the moderators on this forum....

Being a Yorkshireman, I call a spade a spade but do toe the line when it comes to words that are used on purpose to inflame a situation. Certain words like n*gg*r can be used in comedy sketches such as Fawlty Towers without actually insulting anyone as can the word ch*nk.

My wife is Singaporean Chinese and if someone kept on using the word ch*nk just to bait her, my very short temper would result in more than a few bad words.

It's only a case of being sensible, not politically correct.

I ought to add I may not be a Jamie, but 17 stone of ex prop forward can do quiet a bit of damage.
Last edited by TOG on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

StroppyChops wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:58 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 pm wats wrong with me a chink calling other chinks? racist? get ur facts straight
To be honest your constant use of "chink" is offensive, and you do it to start arguments. The fact that you seem to want everyone to know that you can say it, but no-one else can unless they're a "chink" just makes you an offensive dick. I have Asian friends, and I'm not being offended on their behalf, but I would never invite them to join this forum when dicks like you behave like you do.
goooood ur overated self righteousness n sacarsm offends me too, finally we hv something in common

btw go to any black neighbourhood n call another black man a nigga, they will explain to u why a black can call another black man nigga while u cunt
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

mods here r not nannies, im not baiting, i truly hate chink fm the bottom of my fucking soul n 70% of human race in general edit ( n lots of keyboard hypocrites here)

can call me watever u guys like, i call it as i see it, no hypocrisy
Locked Previous topicNext topic