Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Admirable restraint was shown by the modest actress, who did not immediately inform all her fans that she had a new car, because as she says, some people would think that she was showing off or accuse her of self-promotion. Instead, she has waited for a month before revealing her car on social media and to the Khmer press. She said that she paid for the car herself, and she was concerned about criticism from her fans.
She explains that she also posted some photos of herself because the recent photo shoot is just a normal activity for her, and she wants to show beautiful photos for viewing - "not so sexy, but it looks like normal, just slightly agile".
Etc.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

Post by cptrelentless »

Those are some hefty jug...handles
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

Post by bolueeleh »

wonder why khmer girls keep caking their face to look older with makeup instead of younger :facepalm:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Paid herself with the money she earned in the booming movie and entertainment business here in the KoW.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Those blue contacts aren't fooling anyone. They can look okay in photos but in real life just make the person look like a cold zombie.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
B1.Barang
Expatriate

Post by B1.Barang »

My man always called me the Crazy Doll whenever I do heavy make up for wedding ceremony! It may looks like zombie, but it’s just to make you look suitable in among of the rest of people who join the celebration. Don’t mind me!
Anyway, these photos look very professional. I normally shot that kind of pics in studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

B1.Barang wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:44 pm My man always called me the Crazy Doll whenever I do heavy make up for wedding ceremony! It may looks like zombie, but it’s just to make you look suitable in among of the rest of people who join the celebration. Don’t mind me!
Anyway, these photos look very professional. I normally shot that kind of pics in studio.

Next wedding try a BKK1 western style make up salon, your man will be in awe and moon face women will envy you.
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

In this case I can forgive the makeup. No flies on her! Yum.

Johnny
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:10 pm Those blue contacts aren't fooling anyone. They can look okay in photos but in real life just make the person look like a cold zombie.
Would they even bother with contacts? When I have my photo taken the guy always touches up my hair and face on the computer. I thought eyes and makeup was done the same nowadays.
B1.Barang
Expatriate

Post by B1.Barang »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
B1.Barang wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:44 pm My man always called me the Crazy Doll whenever I do heavy make up for wedding ceremony! It may looks like zombie, but it’s just to make you look suitable in among of the rest of people who join the celebration. Don’t mind me!

Next wedding try a BKK1 western style make up salon, your man will be in awe and moon face women will envy you.
Haha!
I actually have a triangle face, and my man always wondering about why my face become so puffy in every pics, Khmer people tend to like puffy face in order to look like not starving,lolzz.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic