Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

Post by frank lee bent »

are you from PI ?
How you get the bad luck come PP?
work?
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Modest Cambodian Actress Waits One Whole Month Before Posting Her New Car on Social Media

Post by angkorjohn »

Look forward to the update of her smashing the car into house/barrier/motodop drunk and fleeing the scene
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

angkorjohn wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:27 am Look forward to the update of her smashing the car into house/barrier/motodop drunk and fleeing the scene
I think road barriers all over town are cringing now.

Anyway, posting her new car is still showing off, whether last month or this month. :facepalm:
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 am
angkorjohn wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:27 am Look forward to the update of her smashing the car into house/barrier/motodop drunk and fleeing the scene

Anyway, posting her new car is still showing off, whether last month or this month. :facepalm:
Thank you thats what i was thinking. If shes so worried dont post it. Her friends will see it in person :voilent1:
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 am

:lol: explain her that.
Don't forget the water buffalo
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Not that I am disrupting this thread or something but I cannot help myself to ask this - are there more beautiful Cambodian actresses? Like in Thailand, actresses are mostly very beautiful.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

yong wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 am Not that I am disrupting this thread or something but I cannot help myself to ask this - are there more beautiful Cambodian actresses? Like in Thailand, actresses are mostly very beautiful.

There are lots of them, but you never see them in movies cause Cambodia does not have a Bollywood, so they get acting jobs in Candy Bar.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

yong wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 am Not that I am disrupting this thread or something but I cannot help myself to ask this - are there more beautiful Cambodian actresses? Like in Thailand, actresses are mostly very beautiful.
Yong, I'm starting to suspect you are in search of a new therapist, a thespian capable of interesting if not salacious histrionics.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

yong wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 am Like in Thailand, actresses are mostly very beautiful.
And male.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

StroppyChops wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:58 pm
yong wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 am Like in Thailand, actresses are mostly very beautiful.
And male.
It must be just one of those subjective conditions. I can't say I'm too impressed by the (exclusively white) "beauty" of Thai actresses, billboard models and TV stars. And I've only viewed them in promo clips. Issan girls, however, can be extremely pretty, they just don't get the jobs. I will add I think the (brown) Khmer girls can be extremely beautiful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic