EXPATS BEWARE:

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: EXPATS BEWARE:

Post by xxxxxxx »

So.....that chick in the photo is available then?

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 am So.....that chick in the photo is available then?

Someone said she’s a pre-op genetic male. All yours mate :o
sydneysteve
Tourist

Post by sydneysteve »

As I stated at the end of my original post, I have posted a public announcement, not for debate. I see someone was quick to bring my post to Atin's attention as she joined CEO the following day to post a response. No problem with that, she is entitled to a right of reply. I won't be wasting my time debating facts and figures.

I am a member of a number of expat websites in SEA and I appreciate people do make inane comments devoid of any factual substance. However, I do find the comment by simon43 offensive. I take umbrage when a person makes a non factual comment (based on sex, nationality, religion) about a person I know.

I have shared my past experience (for the information of others) of having had a business relationship with a Cambodian woman and I have moved on with my life. I do not post details of my personal relationships on social media. For the record, I can assure BM simon43 that Atin is 100% female. As BM Atin1 has posted on this thread I think an apology would not be out of order. Regardless of the fact that I no longer have a friendship with this woman, the intent of my post was not to entertain any comment, let alone discrimination.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

u have ZERO prove that
BM Atin1
is really the girl that you were in business with
anyone can choose any name they desire
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 am u have ZERO prove that
BM Atin1
is really the girl that you were in business with
anyone can choose any name they desire
He would have a pretty good idea from the content of the post whether it's her, i.e. is she saying stuff that Atin would say or already has said to him offline.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Dabday wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 am Easily solved. Go to the police with $250. Tell them a very very simple version of your story. (I gave x amount, she stole y amount, she said she will do z if she cant steal y). Tell them you will pay $250 a week to keep her in jail until she agrees to pay you back and comes up with a settlement amount of cash. I think you will easily win support.

If you dont stop her she will become a more powerful monster. The other 2 options are of course forgive and forget, and the old lady bar girl drunk scooter driver swerved in front of the suv at 2am trick.

Last advice. Dont be nice to any woman you meet after 7pm.
Total nonsense, involving the police in your personal affairs. Any cop I know would break out laughing.
Not being nice to girls after 7 pm, is a great way to stay an angry sad f**k for the rest of your life.
Dabday
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Dabday »

canucklhead wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 am
Dabday wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 am Easily solved. Go to the police with $250. Tell them a very very simple version of your story. (I gave x amount, she stole y amount, she said she will do z if she cant steal y). Tell them you will pay $250 a week to keep her in jail until she agrees to pay you back and comes up with a settlement amount of cash. I think you will easily win support.

If you dont stop her she will become a more powerful monster. The other 2 options are of course forgive and forget, and the old lady bar girl drunk scooter driver swerved in front of the suv at 2am trick.

Last advice. Dont be nice to any woman you meet after 7pm.
Total nonsense, involving the police in your personal affairs. Any cop I know would break out laughing.
Not being nice to girls after 7 pm, is a great way to stay an angry sad f**k for the rest of your life.
You must be short on cash, or short on experience in Asia (or both). Are you seriously saying that cops in 3rd world countries wont accept cash to keep someone in jail who has robbed you? I'm breaking out laughing at you. :lol1: You can literally have people killed for a few hundred by the police in neighboring countries and you are saying they wont lock up a bar girl?

And yes, in Cambodia don't lend money to any women or make business partners with any girl you meet on the street after 7pm. This dude made the mistake of financing a bar girls business dream he was banging. He got what he paid for.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Dabday wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:35 am You can literally have people killed for a few hundred by the police
Have you or anybody else you know literally ever done this or paid someone to keep them in jail or are you just running your mouth? I thought the fables expired with the tourist visa.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

fax wrote:
Dabday wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:35 am You can literally have people killed for a few hundred by the police
Have you or anybody else you know literally ever done this or paid someone to keep them in jail or are you just running your mouth? I thought the fables expired with the tourist visa.
But then the girls cousin’s neighbours drinking parter is a police official. So ‘personal relationship’ trumps your money so you lose your money and get locked up yourself.
B1.Barang
Expatriate

Post by B1.Barang »

sydneysteve wrote:As I stated at the end of my original post, I have posted a public announcement, not for debate. I see someone was quick to bring my post to Atin's attention as she joined CEO the following day to post a response. No problem with that, she is entitled to a right of reply. I won't be wasting my time debating facts and figures.

I am a member of a number of expat websites in SEA and I appreciate people do make inane comments devoid of any factual substance. However, I do find the comment by simon43 offensive. I take umbrage when a person makes a non factual comment (based on sex, nationality, religion) about a person I know.

I have shared my past experience (for the information of others) of having had a business relationship with a Cambodian woman and I have moved on with my life. I do not post details of my personal relationships on social media. For the record, I can assure BM simon43 that Atin is 100% female. As BM Atin1 has posted on this thread I think an apology would not be out of order. Regardless of the fact that I no longer have a friendship with this woman, the intent of my post was not to entertain any comment, let alone discrimination.
You past experience may causes youn pain and move to the next step. You just need to forgive and forgot. Your present is much more precious than your past.as my man said, you can not change past or future. Just try to do your best in living now.
Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic