Teaching English in Phnom Penh and Living in Cambodia

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
lisaflynn.jobs
Tourist
American Samoa

Teaching English in Phnom Penh and Living in Cambodia

Post by lisaflynn.jobs »

We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
We are hiring 15 Native English Teachers for our academic year.

Why Do You Want to Join Us ?

We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.

Responsibilities:

Delivery English lessons on Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Grammar
Delivery other subjects: Science, Geography, History, Drama, Arts, Music (depends on the teacher’s preference and experience)

About the Position

Working location: Phnom Penh.
Working hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
Days off: Saturday and Sunday

Working Benefits:

Salary: start out $1,200 - $1,500
Work permit provided
Two-week holiday paid by school / year
All Cambodian national holiday paid
American national holiday paid
Health insurance provided

How To Apply

1. Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: lisaflynn.jobs1032 at gmail.com
2. Please kindly mention the job that you apply for or include the link to that job in your email.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Teaching English in Phnom Penh and Living in Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

lisaflynn.jobs wrote:We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia.
Surely this is an appropriate time to be a Grammar Nazi, no?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Does the school have a name?
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Its becoming common for recruitment not to give company names away.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:02 am
lisaflynn.jobs wrote:We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia.

Lol, this one cracked me up.
lisaflynn.jobs wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:30 am emerge themselves with the local people

Whilst were bullshitting, this was the same salary range for low to mid-range international schools when I first arrived 10 years ago. You think student tuition rates have been frozen for the past 10 years as well?

I'm no rocket scientist but I'm pretty sure that this kind of wage went a bit further then, than it would now-a-days.

You want to watch a Khmer school director's sphincter tighten up like a snare drum? Be a fly on the wall during wage negotiations.
lisaflynn.jobs wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:30 am Salary: start out $1,200 - $1,500
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

dopey honkies with khao san rd certs welcome
esp girls
whiter the better
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

We are bestest ingrish school Cambodia Phnom Penh.
Desperately seeking prufread person, must have prufread.
Salary adjustable

Or something, coffee hasn't really hit yet
up to you...
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:02 am
Explains much
Delivery English lessons on Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Grammar
lisaflynn.jobs
Tourist
American Samoa

Post by lisaflynn.jobs »

LOL It was my training day at work. They told me to post jobs on random websites to look for candidates and this site is one of them. I just post it and didn't even care about reading it. So, I didn't know about this but today is my official day and I just realized that all of the JD I posted were fake, they just use them to train me, for me to understand how to post jobs. And that is why they don't have name of the school (the real ones does actually). And I also realized that they don't post on this site anymore, so I guess I can talk?

Anyway, it was my first official day but why am I feeling so bored? Like it was just a part-time job but why I feel so scared? I'm scared that maybe I'm gonna do something wrong. My first job ever and everyone are older than me and I don't feel like talking to them.

Well, after listening to some music I feel fine now. Let's ready to work tomorrow!
And can I ask you guys something now? What do you guys do for living? Do you love your job?
If yes, how can you find the passion to do it, how do you know that you love it and how old were you when you know that?
If not, do you know what you want to do? Are you planning to go and do the job that you love? Or how can you wake up everyday going to do the job you don't like?

Please answer me, I'm so confused now. I'm sorry if my English is too bad.
Thank you in advanced.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

official looking job offering followed by non sensical babbling, gives lots of confidence abt this establishment doesnt it? :stir:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic