Paedo Deported from Thailand Blames Moto Crash for His Kiddy Fiddling

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Paedo Deported from Thailand Blames Moto Crash for His Kiddy Fiddling

Post by prahocalypse now »

What a load of noncesense!

Man pleads guilty to child sex offences
Mia Glover

A man, facing a string of child sex offences after being kicked out of Thailand, has pleaded guilty.

Jason Daron Mizner admitted to all charges, including 36 counts of rape and six counts of making child exploitation material in the Brisbane District Court today.

However, his sentence however adjourned as his lawyers wait for a medical report from his doctor.

The court heard Mizner suffered a head injury following a motorbike accident in the past, which his lawyer claims may have caused his "inhibitions" for children.

Mizner was first arrested at Brisbane International Airport in January 2017, after arriving back from Thailand.

Police at the time alleging he carried out the offences on the Gold Coast between 2003 and 2005.

Gold Coast Regional Crime Coordinator Detective Superintendent Kerry Johnson said at the time, the alleged offences occurred against one child.

"This has had a major impact on the life of a child and our job as police is to protect those children," he said.

Mizner's sentencing date was reset for October 23.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... spartandhp
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Paedo Deported from Thailand Blames Moto Crash for His Kiddy Fiddling

Post by bolueeleh »

had a fall 20yrs ago too, it coz me to liken my bare fist on pedo's bloody faces, i call it fistonpedofaces syndrome
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

I call it common sense
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Fucking bogan lawyer trash trying his luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic