Airline Companies, a Growing Business - Who's Operating in Cambodia NOW ?

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
exoterre
Expatriate
Greenland

Re: Airline Companies, a Growing Business - Who's Operating in Cambodia NOW ?

Post by exoterre »

i try jet international (china group) last month from sinoville to siem reap
new airplane( airbus ), but only 2 barang , mi and mi wiffe (one hour for cheking ) the other place full of
china citizen
bienheureux le simple d esprit car il et misericordieux
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

It happened with a military chopper ages ago.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

And a plane flying from SR to Sinville flew into a mountain, maybe around 2010
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:52 pm And a plane flying from SR to Sinville flew into a mountain, maybe around 2010
But that was OK, everyone was insured.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am By all means; If you genuinely have such a contact. Interesting, though, that you did not qualify your answer previously, when the opportunity was presented. It simply makes you appear as yet another one of those armchair experts, proclaiming knowledge of a subject.
It's not the first time, I'm sure it won't be the last.
:ROFL: i will excuse ur ignorance of my mastery in topics tat im well versed in since u r new here 8) dont let it happen again
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Duncan wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:39 pm
that genius wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:52 pm And a plane flying from SR to Sinville flew into a mountain, maybe around 2010
But that was OK, everyone was insured.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

bolueeleh wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:51 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am By all means; If you genuinely have such a contact. Interesting, though, that you did not qualify your answer previously, when the opportunity was presented. It simply makes you appear as yet another one of those armchair experts, proclaiming knowledge of a subject.
:ROFL: i will excuse ur ignorance of my mastery in topics tat im well versed in since u r new here 8) dont let it happen again
Now that truly is amusing...
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:13 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:51 pm
Now that truly is amusing...
im glad u find it amusing :hattip:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Why Cambodia’s flourishing aviation industry must embrace new technologies
September 27, 2018 | Business

In Cambodia and across Southeast Asia, the aviation industry has been growing at a rapid pace in recent years. Southeast Asia Globe sits down with Brian Davis, vice president of tech-based aircraft company Honeywell Aerospace, to discuss how emerging technologies could help the region’s airports prepare for continued growth
Brian Davis, vice president of Honeywell Aerospace, believes that investment in air traffic management (ATM) technologies would be advantageous for Cambodia

Can you describe the state of Cambodia’s aviation industry and highlight its biggest challenges?
The Cambodian aviation industry has been enjoying a period of remarkable growth over the past few years. Just last year, the country saw its fastest yearly growth on record at its three international airports, with passenger traffic reaching 8.8 million — a 25% rise from 2016. In order to prepare for future growth, Cambodia has already begun investing in the refurbishment of its existing airports and has made plans to construct new ones.

For example, last year Cambodia Airports completed a $100m upgrade of the terminals at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap airports. Furthermore, the government has already made plans to construct two new airports, with one totalling 2,600 hectares and therefore slated to be the ninth-largest airport in the world.

While airport expansion and development initiatives go a long way to ensure Cambodia is well equipped to support future growth in passenger traffic, they are often complicated and can take years to complete. This, coupled with rising passenger demand, continues to put a strain on safety and operational efficiency at existing airports within the country.
http://sea-globe.com/why-cambodias-flou ... hnologies/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

hv personally seen ATC operation in action, KoW may hv the hardware but will hv great difficulties find the right candidate for ATController jobs, lets just say quick thinking under duress is not one of khmer main traits
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic