Cockfight goes hilarious wrong.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Cockfight goes hilarious wrong.

Post by Sidewalker »

There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Cockfight goes hilarious wrong.

Post by TOG »

I know how he feels.

I cut off my dominant hens flight feathers last week as she kept on getting out of their enclosure. As I held her and tried to cut them off, she put up a hell of a fight and ripped my left arm to bits. Blood everywhere. Those claws are damned sharp.

Don't forget. chickens are the closest remaining relatives of T Rex.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Don't forget, in a cockfight, they have razor sharp metal spurs on their legs.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

I've seen my fair share of cock fights in Asia and most were quiet tame as the owners did not want their prize roosters killed. There was the occasional "to the death" fight but usually it was quickly grab the bird before it did too much damage. Good to see the rooster attack it's handler.

If anyone doubts the sharpness of a chickens claws, take a good look at the digging implements on a 2 kilo black rock hen. Bloody lethal from digging up grubs and whatever else as well as destroying ant's nests and of course the lawns.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

That is hilarious!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic