Yong's vanishing act

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Yong's vanishing act

Post by TOG »

Yong posted a very humorous thread about Indians delaying flights out of Changi airport.

Having been the victim of this countless times as well as the usual mass stampede for the overhead luggage lockers while still in the air coming in to land, I found it right to the point.

This thread has now been deleted. Yong has just woke up from an all night binge and knows nothing about it (way to go Yong...that will teach you to drink Singha Export beer). There are countless threads attacking nationalities of all sorts that remain without question so it cannot be on racist grounds. If it was, there would be no Chinese threads at all and certainly not the hilarious Serena Williams cartoon.

So Admin, what happened? Why the mystery...........The plot thickens.....

Answers on a postcard to......
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Yong's vanishing act

Post by fax »

TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

fax wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:20 pm It's here vip-nightlife/indians-once-again-t22952.html
Ah, moved into an area I am not allowed to view. Moved without telling anyone.......Negative Karma all round for the insensitive soul who moved it without telling anyone or posting a message. A thousand curses on you Sir or Madam or LGBT.

This was hardly a seedy after dark thread. It was a general interest and humorous one.
Last edited by TOG on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Hmmmmm, the VIP nightlife section...curious choice...<(Invite only section (contact an Admin for approval) where people can discuss the more seedy aspects of the after dark scene)>

Maybe it was even too race-baity for the Asinine Area and needed to be culled from the prying eyes of the unwashed plebes and other undesirables that lack the discriminating taste and superior breeding which is required for acceptance onto the venerated VIP nightlife rolls.

...or maybe the Indian chick in question offers some wicked short-time action, your guess is as good as mine.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

TOG wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:32 pm
fax wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:20 pm It's here vip-nightlife/indians-once-again-t22952.html
Ah, moved into an area I am not allowed to view. Moved without telling anyone.......Negative Karma all round for the insensitive soul who moved it without telling anyone or posting a message. A thousand curses on you Sir or Madam or LBGT.

This was hardly a seedy after dark thread. It was a general interest and humorous one.
agree, why was it moved?
:popcorn:

You have enough posts, so request to get in...

PS; over the years i have had planes held for me cause of late connections.
Every time am entirely thankful
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

I can recommend this video for anyone considering flying Air India.

Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Can speak the truth nowadays.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

TOG wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:32 pm
Ah, moved into an area I am not allowed to view. Moved without telling anyone.......Negative Karma all round for the insensitive soul who moved it without telling anyone or posting a message. A thousand curses on you Sir or Madam or LGBT.

LoL. Don't fret, TOG, I moved it to a hidden part of the forums, as it was a bit over the top. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

lets get the stereotypes out of the way here

never sit besides a baby in a plane
never queue behind backpackers with bunch of papers in hand at the immigration counters
never queue behind arabs in a security check point
always queue behind asian business man at x ray machines
never queue behind elderly at automated check in counter
never queue behind a family with 2 or more kids at fast food
wat else?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

NEVER ever queue behind a group of Chinese .....ANYWHERE
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic