American Sex Offender Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: American Sex Offender Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Cam Nivag »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Question: How do you inadvertently let him know you have a youTube channel while having a "I know you are a kiddie fiddler" chat?
I think they were pals before and then had a falling out and then he started looking into whether the guy was a pedophile, as one does.

What the hell is Douaumonts?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

What the hell is Douaumonts?
A document made from doughnuts?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm I don't believe for a moment that he flew business class, or any class, to the USA after being exposed as a convicted child sex offender. He probably just took his C.V. to Home of English.
Good point. I hadn't considered that. He's probably still here, freaked out and laying low, hoping this will blow over.

Lol, Home of English. That place used to be quite the trough of tefl jobber detritus.

I always think of the story of KiR dumping that mug of beer over Judy's (the owners) head at a staff party,

The teacher that got caught in a vacant Kindergarten classroom with his pants around his ankles with a hot TA bent over a desk,

Their "head teacher" getting violently 86'ed from Walkabout at 10am on a Tuesday,

The Erdmann fiasco,

the list goes on and on.
TrueAnon
Tourist
Sri Lanka

Post by TrueAnon »

@Jerry Atrick Question: How do you inadvertently let him know you have a youTube channel while having a "I know you are a kiddie fiddler" chat?
I met him on Monday, told him about the youtube channel od Tuesday morning, had him fired on Wednesday. I come from completely different background, if You have any doubts about my integrity please pay me a visit at BIA and see for yourself. I'll gladly welcome any help.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I think you're doing a pretty good job :thumb:
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm
TrueAnon wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:59 am I'm going to ride the Lucius infamy wave.

Another pedo started to work at the BIA on Monday. No need to rage, he's gone. If you need to vent, I recommend him instead of BIA, they did much better this time.
EDWARD JOSEPH MARISPINI
If you want to wish him a happy 51 birthday, its tomorrow - on 02/15/1968 (I shit you not)

https://chs.state.mn.us/Search/ChsSearch (Or google the "Minnesota Public Criminal History" > avoid all the adds and click the first legit link > search public criminal history)
https://por.state.mn.us/OffenderSearch.aspx (Or google the "Minnesota Predatory Offender Registration" > click Predatory Offender Registration > search for non-compliant predatory offenders )

He set off few red flags and I did a search on him. I like to be a pretty straight forward guy, so I confronted him straight away on wednesday morning. Asked politely to leave and never come back. Assured that I'll try hard to make his career in teaching kids impossible. Offered help finding legit job if needed. Shook hands. Said goodbye. My faith in humanity is fair to great. He waited for me after my work, approached on a moto, tried to take pictures / videos of my face. Said, that he will hire tuk tuk drivers to beat me up to a pulp, to "break your back so you will never fuck that wife of yours". Needles to say I got pretty pissed, called him a pedophile pretty loudly, and he ran away. Later that day he wrote on my wife youtube's channel (I was stupid enough to share it with him, picture related Image, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaJ6- ... hVcbJPcuQA - if you'd like to enjoy some premium porch renovation content). I think this person is actively trying to become my nemesis. Am I really out of my rights not to want him around kids? Am I the baddie here?

Edward, if you're reading this - leave my wife out of this or I swear that I will devote myself to making your life as miserable as you deserve it to be.

This guy?

This is Dana white from ufc or must be his twin
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

That guy should be arrested just for wearing crocks with dress pants.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

JOSEPH MARISPINI has been arrested by immigration police in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and it sounds like local news is saying the US Embassy revoked his passport , making it possible for local Cambodian authorities to arrest him for 'not having a valid passport.' [Update: He's overstayed by 11 days, not that his passport was invalidated 11 days ago.]

The other Westerner in the pictures is a French national.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

The french dude seems to have attitude.. :chin:
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I'm aware that Marispini is a convicted child sex offender who was once sentenced to four years in prison in Minnesota for his crimes against children. I don't know why the USA would revoke his passport though, I'm don't see any record of any active warrants, but I could be missing something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic