Pool and gym in Siem Reap

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Pool and gym in Siem Reap

Post by bittermelon »

Can anybody recommend a hotel with a pool and gym that does a monthly membership and is within a few km of the the Psar Leu area? I have found a couple online to check out but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Muppy789
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Pool and gym in Siem Reap

Post by Muppy789 »

I’m also looking for the same. After a bit of Googling it seems the Angkor Century may be our best bet (you may well have found this too). Membership for $50 per month with access to gym and pool. If anyone else has more local knowledge please share!!
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

The raffles to my knowledge also overs a membership to use their pool, gym and spa facility but not sure what the exact deal is. Think they and Angkor Century are pretty much your only options in town. Depending on your budget I'd recommend you to just go to one of the local gyms which will charge 1$ for one time use and go swimming in some guesthouse pool for free.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

bittermelon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 pm Can anybody recommend a hotel with a pool and gym that does a monthly membership and is within a few km of the the Psar Leu area? I have found a couple online to check out but any suggestions would be appreciated.
With or without cameras in the changing rooms?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic